Naomi Judd, Aged 76

It would be understandable and expected if she has. She had that horrible leg injury last year which would have left her much less active than she normally is. For an active person who relies on exercise to manage weight, it can be very hard to bounce back from being immobile like that.
Yes 100%, I was responding to someone who may have been questioning neurotox. vs dermal filler/AJ's facial puffiness..

Reactions: LibbyRuth
and it seems like she made a very spur of the moment decision in the end, Ashley had just gone to let a friend into the house and when she came back, Naomi was gone.

that's what struck me - she couldn't have been out the room but for a couple of minutes. so all that time they were together it was on her mind and she was just waiting for a few moments alone???:confused1: where was the gun i wonder that they did not know about it.

this is from Yahoo news so not sure if it's credible but if so, wow. Wynona is probably very wealthy from record royalties but Ashley's careeer hasn't been going well for a few years.

• Wow
Reactions: bag-princess
this is from Yahoo news so not sure if it's credible but if so, wow. Wynona is probably very wealthy from record royalties but Ashley's careeer hasn't been going well for a few years.
I'm kind of sorry that we live in a world where this information is made public. I don't think it's anyone's business. That said - Naomi left it for her husband to decide what happens. He may decide that Ashley or Wynona should have some of her money, and if he does it's none of our business. Both Ashley and Wynona have had successful careers. Ashley's career may not have been as hot in recent years as it was 20 years ago, but she's had some great opportunities to make a lot of money. I doubt it's gone. If it is, that could be a reason Naomi decided not to give her more.
Media outlets are able to find out what was in the will. They cannot find out what Naomi's husband will do with the directive, and probably should not be reporting as if they know.

Reactions: Debbini