Nano Speedy Limbo

How do you like the noe? I was thinking about getting that one, but was not sure I'd like the drawstring closure.
I adore it but yes the drawstring is probably the most annoying closure type in any of my bags. I don’t like the look or process of making a bow every time so I keep a knot on it which one side just slides through the knot when you want to open it, but even that is a little annoying (I love the look though) I ordered a gold drawstring stopper on amazon which I want to try so we’ll see. I keep a mini PA for small items or anything that can spill in it but I keep it open so it kind of takes the shape of the bag (I don’t mind because it’s very soft canvas and even if it looks all out of shape inside the bag it reverts right back to it’s normal shape/structure when I take It out) I’m glad I purchased it, it’s very practical for quick outings when I don’t need to pack much and I love the way it looks. Also, since the items I typically reach into the bag most often for are small, most of the time I don’t even need to open it. I can just slide them out from the small opening that is still left after cinching it closed, at the same time they don’t fall out either since they keep each other in place, I actually have to grab and pull them out.

DEF0535B-1815-4611-8C3A-FF7393ABBAEB.jpeg

2E1B15F8-0B2B-43FF-821A-F7CFEF791262.jpeg

4B71115D-56B1-4735-85F5-BF079B27B20D.jpeg

I adore it but yes the drawstring is probably the most annoying closure type in any of my bags. I don’t like the look or process of making a bow every time so I keep a knot on it which one side just slides through the knot when you want to open it, but even that is a little annoying (I love the look though) I ordered a gold drawstring stopper on amazon which I want to try so we’ll see. I keep a mini PA for small items or anything that can spill in it but I keep it open so it kind of takes the shape of the bag (I don’t mind because it’s very soft canvas and even if it looks all out of shape inside the bag it reverts right back to it’s normal shape/structure when I take It out) I’m glad I purchased it, it’s very practical for quick outings when I don’t need to pack much and I love the way it looks. Also, since the items I typically reach into the bag most often for are small, most of the time I don’t even need to open it. I can just slide them out from the small opening that is still left after cinching it closed, at the same time they don’t fall out either since they keep each other in place, I actually have to grab and pull them out.

View attachment 4842787

View attachment 4842788

View attachment 4842789
Thank you so much for sharing! it is adorable. It looks like it fits quite a lot. Do you feel secure carrying it? That was my other concern being that it does not zip close. BTW, I opened my nano speedy
earlier today. It is so adorable, you're going to love it!

Reactions: Mel85
Thank you so much for sharing! it is adorable. It looks like it fits quite a lot. Do you feel secure carrying it? That was my other concern being that it does not zip close. BTW, I opened my nano speedy
earlier today. It is so adorable, you're going to love it!
I will say I’ve lived in NY my whole life and if I still took the subway and would go to the city regularly then I would probably be concerned about the opening (not because of anything falling out, more about pick pockets) luckily I have been living right outside the city for the past 5 years and I drive everywhere so it doesn’t concern me at all now. Congratulations on finally having your nano speedy in your hands!! So exciting! Mine shipped so I’m anxious for it to arrive :love:

My Nano Speedy arrived!! I was sooo happy! Ordered 8/5.
Would y’all keep this? The piping is wonky on one side. I’m bothered by it, but it’s so hard to get that I’m debating just keeping it

View attachment 4843965

View attachment 4843966

View attachment 4843967
I think it’s only obvious on that last pic, it would bother me too. In the first pic it looks like you would be able to push the other side from the inside to even it out but on the last pic it looks like the piping is sticking out a bit on one end, is that the case?

Can you send them a picture? I wonder if they would replace it. If it were me I wouldn’t return until I have a replacement since it’s so HTF. Also, it looks like it’s on the back side anyway so unless you point it out it wouldn’t be that obvious when worn. That said, I feel like at LV prices every piece should be perfect so first step would be to inform them and see what they can do, I wouldn’t just keep it as-is without first asking what can be done, they may even be able to repair it - I would just ask how long that would take too if they suggest repair. Good luck!!!

Hey everyone! I have a quick question, so I have been trying to stalk the nano speedy for probably 6 months now on the website to no prevail, so I decided to call CS yesterday to see what they could do for me. I spoke to the sweetest CA and she said she could put in a product request for me to see if management would allow her to place an order for the nano speedy. She said she would contact me personally in 24-48 hours to let me know if she can place the order. Has anyone had any luck with the product requests in the past and will she really contact me in 24-48 hours?

This happened to me actually last week. I didn't get a call back, but called back first thing in the morning the next day and was able to order one. Mine just arrived a couple days ago! I think the best way to get one is to keep calling client service and eventually you'll get lucky!

When I placed my nano speedy order I was placed on hold while they checked and then was told I can place the order on that same call. However, when I called about ordering the speedy bb in ink, the first girl did tell me that she would check with the merchandise manager and call me back the next day if the merchandiser would approve to place an order. I didn’t want to wait around just in case so I called the next morning and the guy who helped me said the same thing. A few hours later he called me to let me know they said yes and I placed my order with him. An hour later the girl from the previous night texted me saying she was given the green light to place the order. I’m guessing they are less likely to call back if they are told no? I wouldn’t wait around for it though, like glamordoll did I would keep calling. You don’t want the ordering window to open up and get filled before the first person you spoke to gets an answer and reaches you. Besides, you increase your odds the more CA’s/SA’s you leave your info with, it’s like supplementing your stalking lol! Good luck, hope you get to place your order soon!!!

Hi guys!! I've been stalking the nano speedy for a while now. I decided to call customer service for the first time today to see if I'll have any luck (I know others have been trying customer service for several times before they got lucky). But curious if there's a specific way that you guys ask CS about how you can order the bag through the phone? CS told me that the bag is unavailable in North America and there's no way that I'm able to get one until they restock - and that he doesn't know if they're restocking any time soon. He also suggested that I keep checking the website. I mentioned that I heard of some being able to place an order through the phone if there was one available and if I was able to do the same, but he said that it hasn't been available for a while. But looking through this thread it looks like some of you were able to have success getting through to CS recently. Appreciate any tips you guys have!! I'm going to try again tomorrow morning to see if the timing of when to call CS makes a difference?

Hey everyone! I have a quick question, so I have been trying to stalk the nano speedy for probably 6 months now on the website to no prevail, so I decided to call CS yesterday to see what they could do for me. I spoke to the sweetest CA and she said she could put in a product request for me to see if management would allow her to place an order for the nano speedy. She said she would contact me personally in 24-48 hours to let me know if she can place the order. Has anyone had any luck with the product requests in the past and will she really contact me in 24-48 hours?
Hey! I just got the same response. Did she call you back and were you able to get one?