Nano on the way to me - Camel - from which season ?

Sep 26, 2007
i'm so excited !

i had been looking for a neutral nano and Celine miami notified me that they did have a Camel Smooth Nano (!) along with many other bright and lighter colors, so i bought it in a heartbeat after seeing the gorgeous photo !

It is currently on the way to me - i should receive it by tomorrow !!

this is the photo my SA sent me - can anyone enlighten me which season this is from ?

attachment.php

will take more photos (including tags) as soon as i receive her ! :P

Attachments

• photo-68-1.JPG
    photo-68-1.JPG
    92.3 KB · Views: 1,394
i'm so excited !

i had been looking for a neutral nano and Celine miami notified me that they did have a Camel Smooth Nano (!) along with many other bright and lighter colors, so i bought it in a heartbeat after seeing the gorgeous photo !

It is currently on the way to me - i should receive it by tomorrow !!

this is the photo my SA sent me - can anyone enlighten me which season this is from ?

will take more photos (including tags) as soon as i receive her ! :P

Lovely.

CONGRATS sweetie:loveeyes::loveeyes::amazed:! i love this colour , i am sure it will look great on you , this style is made for you :smile:...i asked to my SA in FLORENCE about season and she told me it must be of this current season because CELINE retires all the unsold bags of previous seasons (at least in Europe):huh:

Retires? As in dispose? Thrown into a fire? Horror!

Congrats! Perhaps camel (just like black) is a classic color so they have it all year round? Except that snagging it off the boutique is another challenge.

Actually i am quite curious how do they deal with prev seasons bags too.