Nano, Micro, Mini, Trapeze

Thank you all for your input. I am still very undecided, how I wish I can get them all. I was told Nano and Micro are hard to come by so I might have to choose between a mini or trapeze.

I love my mini and trapeze for different reasons. If you want it for an everyday bag, I would recommend the mini however it can get a bit heavy if you carry a lot. The trapeze is much lighter and has a shoulder strap but I find it a little harder to get in and out of. Hehe. GOOD LUCK!

I would say:go and try them out first!

Today I went to try all of them (nano micro mini trapeze phantom croc), trapeze looks perfect on me! I was thinking of phantom trapeze and micro, now I found out phantom is too big on me and micro just don't look that nice on me, maybe it's colour,I don't know. If I didn't go and try all of them, I might ended up with a wrong choice: small phantom croc which looks huge on me! Plus it's heavy.

Thou I've decided to get a trapeze, but like others said: it may not be the easiest to get things in and out ;)

Thank you all for the valuable input. I saw a trapeze I like, it's leather with a python flap and comes with a sling. Didn't want to make an impulse purchase so hopefully it is still there on Monday.