Nano belt in olive

heatherB

I no longer live for luxe, but it is pretty fun!
O.G.
May 30, 2010
Hi all,

The nano belt bag in olive is listed under new arrivals online, but not available. I signed up to be notified but this has never worked in the past with special colors. I tried to search for store availability but I only know of one Celine boutique and I can’t find a location finder on the website.

Has anyone seen this color in person. Any guidance on how I can get it?

hello! did you ever end up getting this bag in olive? i just ordered a celine nano belt from gilt and they had it listed on the site as light taupe.... but i am pretty sure it's actually olive (i was hoping for taupe so kind of disappointed).... curious to see a pic of the olive vs taupe.

It did pop up as available, but I talked myself out of ordering… at least for now. I already have a nano belt and a micro in other colors. If I end up getting it, I’ll update this thread. I hope yours ends up being what you want.

The olive green is beautiful and very neutral. I have an olive green Valentino bag otherwise I would have considered it. I own the ano belt in light taup. it is the perfect neutral imo. It pretty much goes with any outfit and looks great all year round.

Reactions: heatherB
The olive green is beautiful and very neutral. I have an olive green Valentino bag otherwise I would have considered it. I own the ano belt in light taup. it is the perfect neutral imo. It pretty much goes with any outfit and looks great all year round.
I want a light taupe too, but may go for the micro. I’m 5’11” and I like the way that size looks for everyday

Reactions: earthygirl
replying to an old thread but I just purchased the nano belt bag in Olive at the Ave. Montaigne store in Paris (they had it sent over from Rome) There are a few bags left in Europe as this is now an old color, but if you go to a Celine boutique they can have it sent from any of the other boutiques in Europe. I love it! The color is stunning and unique while still being neutral. IMG_5399.jpg

Reactions: heatherB