Naming your bags....

mcb100

O.G.
Jan 8, 2007
Do you guys ever name your Chanel handbags?? Just wondering if it was silly/funny idea or if it's ok to actually name them. What are some of the names you guys name your bags, or do you name or don't you name and why???:P

yes I do,lol Its soo funny because my friends all refer to them by "their" name...

Here are some of their names.

Missy
Zhan
Noni
lola
Lea
Zori

I know it may be odd but my handbag is a part of me and since I don't go anywhere without it... it should have a name:woohoo: :jammin: :supacool:

I name a few of my bags that I can't pronounce their official names especially LV bags. Sometimes, their official names are long, or hard to pronounce, so I just create some names that my friends and I can understand what we're talking about.

As for Chanel...never

When its Chanel, I don't really name them, or I just say like, "cambon" or "bowler." Often, with a lot of my handbags, I'll be like, "Get her, I'm not leaving my handbag behind." Like sometimes i say he/she, most of the time she, if it's a girly bag. Don't ask me why. I don't have enough time to really make up names for them, but it's interesting to see the names other people pick.