Name The Celebrities You Dislike .......

I totally respect Kim Kardashian but I agree with what you're saying article3, that she really isn't famous for doing that much.

The star I dislike is Kelly Ripa. Ok maybe I don't whole heartedly dislike her that much, but she does get very annoying sometimes?

These are celebrities that I dislike to see all the time in magazines and such -- I don't know them of course so I don't know if I would actually like them in real life...probably not.

Spencer & Heidi - I don't watch the Hills that much but from what I've seen they are SO annoying.

Miley Cyrus - No offense, but fingernails down a chalkboard! :Push:

Ali Lohan - The poor girl wants to be famous like her big sis, but she is trying way too hard.

I dislike Kelly Ripa. I find her outrageously annoying in that Electrolux commercial. I couldn't stand her anymore.

Besides some of the stars previously mentioned (like Paris, Miley (vomits) and Lindsay and that joke of a show, The Hills) I also dislike Johnny Depp because of all the attention he's getting. It seems everywhere I go it's always "Johnny Depp!!!" I mean, yes he's very talented, but I just get so tired of it. Seems just about every girl in the world loves him. All the skater/emo girls love him to death (thanks to Edward Scisscorhands). And no offense, I find him overrated too.

And I just don't get the deal of him being attractive. He dresses badly and is looking like he just rolled out of bed. He only looks good when he's on the big screen.

...I also love Morgan Freeman. This man always makes me smile. :ninja:

KANYE WEST.

hands down.

I. CAN. NOT. STAND. HIM.

IMO, he isn't that great at rapping, all of his hit songs have samples for other famous hit songs. And to top it all off, he thinks hes some fashion icon just because he buys some LV's, and sings about it. Just because you can buy it, does NOT mean you're a fashion icon. Urgggghhh, and he's just so cocky and arrogant, and urgh. i don't know. i hate him so much.

KANYE WEST.

hands down.

I. CAN. NOT. STAND. HIM.

IMO, he isn't that great at rapping, all of his hit songs have samples for other famous hit songs. And to top it all off, he thinks hes some fashion icon just because he buys some LV's, and sings about it. Just because you can buy it, does NOT mean you're a fashion icon. Urgggghhh, and he's just so cocky and arrogant, and urgh. i don't know. i hate him so much.

why cant he be cocky? you do have the right to your own opinion. and isnt sampling what the worlds about? Rather you know it or not everything and everyone samples. Rock/RnB/Rap(you just might not notice) inventors do the same so does architects and even clothing/designer brands.

Besides some of the stars previously mentioned (like Paris, Miley (vomits) and Lindsay and that joke of a show, The Hills) I also dislike Johnny Depp because of all the attention he's getting. It seems everywhere I go it's always "Johnny Depp!!!" I mean, yes he's very talented, but I just get so tired of it. Seems just about every girl in the world loves him. All the skater/emo girls love him to death (thanks to Edward Scisscorhands). And n
you hate him because people like him??? lol thats got to be one of the funniest things I've heard.

What's your problem? These are just our opinions. You don't need to come here and shove it down people's throats. I don't like JD because he is indeed overrated. Get over it.

And yes, Kanye West is a joke. Especially with that Tantrum he threw last year or so because he didn't win an award.

How about instead of bashing us on our opinions, why not just share what celebrities you don't like either? ::rolleyes::hrmm::mad:

Now if you would excuse me, I'll be blocking you. Bye.

Last edited:
Reactions: lulilu
How odd! It's just a game to note why people bug you, not a debate in which all opinions must be rationalised for and approved by a self-appointed judge! :lol:

For some reason, Nicole Kidman bugs me. She reminds me of a witch crossed with a Madame Tussauds waxwork model, and has done so for years, even before Bewitched! She seems so stiff and fake in interviews and images, and I was really disappointed when I read in several sources a quote of hers saying point blank that she's always longed to have children so is now over the moon that she's pregnant... when she'd had Isabella and Connor for 13 years. Ouch. :tdown:

Reactions: lulilu