Name That MJ Bag!

I'm curious about the leather bag. Does anybody know its name?

View attachment 5601435

I did some research. It is the Lil Ukita bag.

Anyone know what Marc Jacobs bag this is? It's a stunning emerald green with navy blue suede lining. I found it at a secondhand shop...currently have it listed for sale but I'm strongly considering keeping it because it's just SO beautiful. I would love to know more about it! The sides can fold in or pop out slightly which I also love.

IMG_9857.jpg

IMG_9861.jpg

Reactions: Jktgal and sdkitty
Anyone know what Marc Jacobs bag this is?
Sorry, I don't remember which model that is. However, I saw this bag listed for $300 earlier and just want to point out that the suede lining is badly stained. If you are looking at that same listing (and you don't mind a suggestion), I would negotiate the price down due to the condition of the lining because that cannot be cleaned.
It's a gorgeous bag and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Perhaps the seller has the original paperwork and can give you the model name? Worth asking her. :smile:

Anyone know what Marc Jacobs bag this is? It's a stunning emerald green with navy blue suede lining. I found it at a secondhand shop...currently have it listed for sale but I'm strongly considering keeping it because it's just SO beautiful. I would love to know more about it! The sides can fold in or pop out slightly which I also love.

View attachment 5663719

View attachment 5663720
that's an unusal shade of green, and very pretty

Reactions: Chanelleno7
Sorry, I don't remember which model that is. However, I saw this bag listed for $300 earlier and just want to point out that the suede lining is badly stained. If you are looking at that same listing (and you don't mind a suggestion), I would negotiate the price down due to the condition of the lining because that cannot be cleaned.
It's a gorgeous bag and I'm sure you'll enjoy it. Perhaps the seller has the original paperwork and can give you the model name? Worth asking her. :smile:
Thank you so much for responding! It is actually my listing - I have it priced at $289 because I am really debating selling it at all. I have a lot of bags and am especially partial to green bags. I'm trying to pare down but it's hard! The interior mark is actually pretty faint in person, but I really try to zoom in and highlight any flaws when I sell because I want to be honest and I know a buyer may be as picky about bag condition as I am!

• Love
Reactions: Jktgal and jblended
Thank you so much for responding! It is actually my listing - I have it priced at $289 because I am really debating selling it at all. I have a lot of bags and am especially partial to green bags. I'm trying to pare down but it's hard! The interior mark is actually pretty faint in person, but I really try to zoom in and highlight any flaws when I sell because I want to be honest and I know a buyer may be as picky about bag condition as I am!
Oh sorry, I didn't read your post properly. I love that you're such a conscientious seller! :heart:
It's a stunning bag and I must say, I personally wouldn't let go of it. However, I understand the need to pare down. If I get any details on the style, I'll be sure to pop in here and post. :smile:

Reactions: Chanelleno7

View attachment 5663719

View attachment 5663720
This is the Flap Satchel. 2006. Color is Emerald.

This is the Flap Satchel. 2006. Color is Emerald.
Thanks for posting. I have only ever seen the flap satchels with twist locks. Were the push lock versions only used for a single season, do you happen to know?
I think the world of preowned bags this would be vintage.....what is your criteria?
I always thought it had to be 25 years old to be considered vintage. Not sure whether that's right...

I was taught vintage technically applies to items 20 years older or more! I'm sure there's some debate about that, though.
I found this. I know what you mean - a ten or fifteen year old bag isn't an antique but I think bags are considered differently