Name That MJ Bag!

No other pictures? I see the metal plate, so it's mbmj. Doesn't look to be hillier... Maybe someone else could help. Trying to think of what's that slouchy...?

One of the earlier editions of the groovee perhaps? Can really tell from that angle. Do you have more pics?

Unfortunately no more pics :sad: I found it randomly on instagram and asked the poster and they said it wasnt their photo.. :sad: thank you so much for trying though!! :hugs:

Any other takers? :smile:

Please help me!

i'm really stumped, and it's really bothering me now... been thinking about it ever since you posted the photo! i love the laid back vintage style shown in the photo. i want to know what bag this is too!!

i've never seen a marc by marc jacobs logo tag hang that long... or hang like that... hmm

those handles look like groovee or aiden... but both of those have zippers and the bag in the photo doesn't... just has a magnetic clasp. plus it has a very unique slouch to it. :thinking:

Hi ladies, can you help me with a MJ bag? I don't have a pic, as I saw it this morning at my local flea market. I've tried to look on ebay.com/google but didn't find anything.

It was a bright read hobo bag. It had MARC JACOBS written on the front with perforated studs. The written was in diagonal. It also had 2 diagonal zippers (one of front and one on back). Hardware was gold.

TIA!

Hi ladies, can you help me with a MJ bag? I don't have a pic, as I saw it this morning at my local flea market. I've tried to look on ebay.com/google but didn't find anything.

It was a bright read hobo bag. It had MARC JACOBS written on the front with perforated studs. The written was in diagonal. It also had 2 diagonal zippers (one of front and one on back). Hardware was gold.

TIA!

That sounds like either the Irina or the Irina Hobo in Cherry from Fall 2006. If you find one you are interested in be sure to have it authenticated because that line was faked.

Irina:
BGV000L_mp.jpg

Irina Hobo:
NMV00VF_mn.jpg

That sounds like either the Irina or the Irina Hobo in Cherry from Fall 2006. If you find one you are interested in be sure to have it authenticated because that line was faked.

Irina:
bergdorfgoodman.com/products/mp/BGV000L_mp.jpg

Irina Hobo:
neimanmarcus.com/products/mn/NMV00VF_mn.jpg

Thank you! The shade/writing is the same I could open the main compartment of the bag using the zippers, both front or back. Also, zippers were from left to right.

Thank you for your help. If it's still there next time I go, I make sure I'll take pics and post them in the MJ AT.

Hi - hope I am in the right place.. I know this bag was purchased last year at Nordstroms and I am wondering what the name of this Marc by Marc Jacobs bag is - and what the original price would have been.. I can find similar bags on the internet, but not this exact one. Ladies, can you help me?

Attachments

• P1030730.JPG
    P1030730.JPG
    259.1 KB · Views: 249
  • P1030735.JPG
    P1030735.JPG
    267.1 KB · Views: 273
  • P1030738.JPG
    P1030738.JPG
    316.6 KB · Views: 256
Hi - hope I am in the right place.. I know this bag was purchased last year at Nordstroms and I am wondering what the name of this Marc by Marc Jacobs bag is - and what the original price would have been.. I can find similar bags on the internet, but not this exact one. Ladies, can you help me?
It's the Ukita Convertible Flap Bag :smile: