Name that chanel!!!

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. #1 Jan 13, 2009
    Last edited: Jan 13, 2009
    Hello everyone, thanks for visiting. :yahoo:

I found this picture of a Chanel bag on a random website, but it didn't say what style it was. :shrugs: If anyone knows the style or name of this bag please let me know.

Thanks! :okay:

Attached Files:

2. :confused1: no idea.

3. It's vintage and vintage Chanel bags didn't have any names.

I'd call it a Speedy tote, LOL!

4. :ty:

lol thats exactly what I thought it would be called too. I love this bag and it's really bugging me that I can't look it up anywhere... grrr :cursing:

5. I use to own this bag in brown and it was a beuatiful bag. It is definately vintage now as the serial number began with a "5" as I recall. I will note that one thing that did bother me a bit about the bag was that the only Chanel identification (other than the name inside) was the loop over the handle, hanging tag with the "CC'c" on it. No CC momgram in the stitiching on on the exterior closure. It almost looked like you could have added that hanging tag yourself to make it look like you had a Chanel bag!!