Nail Polish Secret Santa Reveal Thread

conrad18

O.G.
Apr 3, 2007
I hope it's okay that I start the reveal thread for all the participants of the Nail Polish Secret Santa! I got my package today and noticed that a reveal thread isn't up yet, and I wanted to show off the goodies I got. :biggrin: So, let's get started...

I found this waiting for me after a long day of school and running errands....

IMG_6751_1.jpg

It's my Secret Santa package! :yahoo: Hmm...I wonder which of the lovely TPF ladies is my SS? Well, Of course, I didn't wait too long to find out! I took my package inside and started opening it before I even had my jacket off. :biggrin:

IMG_6755_1.jpg

Inside I found four neatly wrapped polishes and a super cute butterfly card. I love everything already! But who is it from?

My SS wrote me a very sweet note inside my card and revealed herself to be thegoreprincess! :hugs:

IMG_6758.jpg

And here's what she sent me....
Milani Purple Gleam, Milani Blue Flash, Milani Gems, Revlon Perplex
IMG_6766_1.jpg

Thank you, ladies, for joining in on my reveal, and BIG thank you goes to my SS, thegoreprincess! Thank you for taking the time to pick out such beautiful colors (I love each one!) and for the sweet note you included! I've been having a stressful time, and receiving my package has been the highlight of my day and really made me smile. Thank you! :smooch:

What an awesome package! You did an awesome job, thegoreprincess! Those polishes look perfect for this season and so sweet that you received the highly coveted Perplex!

YEAH!!!!!!!!!!!! the first one!!!!!!!!! :party:

congratulations...they're FANTASTIC polishes!!! thegoreprincess knocked it out of the park! way to set the bar high, girlie!!! ;)

on a side note...TGP's handwriting is gorgeous!!!

I'm so excited to see what everyone gets...I could spit!!! :P

My SS wrote me a very sweet note inside my card and revealed herself to be thegoreprincess! :hugs:

And here's what she sent me....
Milani Purple Gleam, Milani Blue Flash, Milani Gems, Revlon Perplex

Thank you, ladies, for joining in on my reveal, and BIG thank you goes to my SS, thegoreprincess! Thank you for taking the time to pick out such beautiful colors (I love each one!) and for the sweet note you included! I've been having a stressful time, and receiving my package has been the highlight of my day and really made me smile. Thank you! :smooch:

YAY!!! I was anxiously checking tracking and the Beauty Bar waiting for a reveal. I'm so glad you like it :smile:

PS - for everyone who is eyeing Gems... it's supposed to be a Deborah Lippmann Happy Birthday dupe!

First reveal!! :woohoo:
Way to go TGP. So on the ball; being so fast and those polishes! They're fab.
Someone's going to be extra sparkley for the holidays. :biggrin:

Oh, and yes, I totally agree about TGP's handwriting. I LOVE it.