Nail Color that Matches/Accents your Hermes Leather, Silk, or Other Eye Candy

I happen to have both Chanel as well as Hermes.
The range of colors from Chanel is much more encompassing than that of Hermes
Several of the Chanel colors I have (mostly shades of red) wear well for me, the Hermes shade
Rouge H was just ok.
I will say the H bottle & packaging is beautiful
I LOVE Chanel reds and pinks! My fav reds are Rouge Noir, Vamp and sometimes Pirate! And agree they do have a great range of colors!

Thank you for sharing! I will jump in and try them out to see which ones I like and will report back!

I LOVE Chanel reds and pinks! My fav reds are Rouge Noir, Vamp and sometimes Pirate! And agree they do have a great range of colors!

Thank you for sharing! I will jump in and try them out to see which ones I like and will report back!
Have a look at the Chanel shade Rouge Pussant also a fav red..
I will say that Nailberry has 2 gorgeous shades that I favor, Le Temps Des Cerises & Noirberry
( they can be found at Violet Grey here in the US)
And you are welcome.. Enjoy your polish shopping

• Thanks
Reactions: jimmyshoogirl
Have a look at the Chanel shade Rouge Pussant also a fav red..
I will say that Nailberry has 2 gorgeous shades that I favor, Le Temps Des Cerises & Noirberry
( they can be found at Violet Grey here in the US)
And you are welcome.. Enjoy your polish shopping
Rouge Pussant sounds familiar. I think I may have it and never used it? I’m going to check my spreadsheet :lol:

Will do!

Are these H nail polishes? They are gorgeous. What colors are they?
Thank you! They are not H nail polishes, they are gel and done by hand. I bring my twilly and she brings a version of it alive on my nails =)
Your nail artist is amazing!! I have this Twilly. So glad you posted - you look great.
Thank you! I'll share the compliments when I see her next, she loves them =)