Nail Color that Matches/Accents your Hermes Leather, Silk, or Other Eye Candy

Bumping this thread yet again for eye candy. No one has used H nail polish yet? :P (I don't do my nails so I can't participate but I enjoy eye candy!)
I use the H polish in Vert Egyptian - sadly I dont have a bag or H accessory anywhere near that colour so I cant really post a pic on this thread..
Well and my nails are a disaster zone-I feel too self conscious to share :eek:

Finally tried Gris Etoupe last night… as with the others I’ve tried, formula is pretty good. I used 3 thin, even coats for full creamy coverage. The first coat is a bit streaky, but levels off by the second coat. A third coat makes it perfect! And the color in the bottle looks off compared to the bag, but it’s a perfect match when on the nail! I love this color so much! I wish it photographed to the exact color IRL but it’s so difficult to capture Etoupe.
:tup:

Reposting your pics here:

21c68c08-5564-4bfa-b385-83cdcb413bdd-jpeg.5402532

caa4f9e7-ca8a-4516-b3ca-75ccd976e39e-jpeg.5402533

bump.

Just had to share my delight at a match between my RT Birkin and nails. It is an ombré effect called Happy Hour (who comes up with these names :P gee didn’t we all know happy hour was this color?) For those of you looking for an easy no salon solution that doesn’t ruin your nail beds, check out Maniko (a German co. - I have no financial interest in them). It is actually “press on polish“ and literally it lasts 2 weeks and protects my nails from chipping or splitting, and removes as easily as regular polish. They have dozens of colors and nail art etc. I was delighted to find during the pandemic. And I haven’t been able to do an exact match with H polish yet as they haven’t released in my bag colors. Happy Monday!

2272F8B8-F4BD-4CE1-959E-136530E97F4F.jpeg

Oooh I love this thread! I have way too many bottles of Chanel polish to count lol and only really polish my toes since I get dip on my nails! Does anyone have both H and C polishes? Do they compare? Do you like one over the other? If so, why? Thanks!

Reactions: DrTr
Oooh I love this thread! I have way too many bottles of Chanel polish to count lol and only really polish my toes since I get dip on my nails! Does anyone have both H and C polishes? Do they compare? Do you like one over the other? If so, why? Thanks!
I have both H and C polishes, and TBH the formula depends on the color! Ive had C polishes where the formula was amazing and full coverage in a single coat, and some needed more coats to even out. I only have 3 H polishes so far, happy with all. Main difference is really the brush. If you have small nails, the H brush is a little wide.

I have both H and C polishes, and TBH the formula depends on the color! Ive had C polishes where the formula was amazing and full coverage in a single coat, and some needed more coats to even out. I only have 3 H polishes so far, happy with all. Main difference is really the brush. If you have small nails, the H brush is a little wide.
Oh thanks for this! I feel the same way about C polishes. Although I have small nails I actually don't mind a wide brush (like Dior wide?) as I can use less strokes! I will check the colors out next time I'm in store.

I have both- I find H is much better and longer lasting on me. I gave up on C polish as it chipped faster than even OPI on me, and my nail person told me she found it to be really poor quality overall. Maybe it was just my nails. I like the H polish a lot, especially the base and top coats. Only have one color so far, as I haven’t found too many yet I have wanted. HTH!

Reactions: maxroxxherhandbags
I have both- I find H is much better and longer lasting on me. I gave up on C polish as it chipped faster than even OPI on me, and my nail person told me she found it to be really poor quality overall. Maybe it was just my nails. I like the H polish a lot, especially the base and top coats. Only have one color so far, as I haven’t found too many yet I have wanted. HTH!
Thanks so much for this! I really only wear the color on my toes which tends to not chip but I’m more than happy to hear that H is better quality!

Reactions: DrTr
I happen to have both Chanel as well as Hermes.
The range of colors from Chanel is much more encompassing than that of Hermes
Several of the Chanel colors I have (mostly shades of red) wear well for me, the Hermes shade
Rouge H was just ok.
I will say the H bottle & packaging is beautiful