Nail Color that Matches/Accents your Hermes Leather, Silk, or Other Eye Candy

I swear, Essie must watch H very closely - saw a color called ”juicy details“ at Target I snatched up because I swear they could have named it Bleu Frida!! Doesn’t look half bad with Mykonos either. Happy Friday!

View attachment 5163429
I find Essie is by far the best polish-I do my own nails and its the only one that lasts chip free for days on me.

Reactions: Ania and DrTr
I find Essie is by far the best polish-I do my own nails and its the only one that lasts chip free for days on me.
I know they do have a great nail polish, and lots of wonderful colors. If I want to match an H bag or scarf Essie is my go to! I also have started using their light free quick gel in that interesting shaped bottle. That doesn’t last as long on me but I can do a full manicure and have it almost completely dry in less than 30 minutes. That Essie line also doesn’t have nearly as many colors but it’s very convenient if you need to redo your manicure quickly! I know like many here we often see a color nail polish or a nature and think wow there’s anemone or wow there’s Rose azalee :P Color is a know mood lifter so why not?! And H does color oh so well:flowers: