MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

furbaby119

Jun 29, 2016
I wish they would come out with a nice beige bag.my first mz wallace was caramel fleck lg. sutton. Adore color but bag is HUGE! Was waiting for Mother’s Day bag release and love the bag and interior color but have too many black bags. Wish they would do small Max in beige- that size bag doesn’t overpower me since I’m petite

Reactions: dcooney4
Sep 12, 2007
Seattle, WA
Does anyone know if the Crosby city bag ever came in Dawn? I am debating on getting one of the colors available today (black, mushroom, fog) or waiting for more colors, or hunting down past colors but not sure what else it came in. I think magnet at least.

dcooney4

O.G.
Apr 15, 2007
Can anyone compare the capacity of the old Hayley and Bailey with what it would be in the Sutton series and Metro Tote series in terms of sizing?

Is Bailey a micro Sutton or a small? Etc.
Bailey is more micro sutton because it is not very deep. Hayley is way bigger. It is bigger than paige and heavier. I would say medium sutton.

Reactions: allthingsgirl

starkfan

O.G.
Jan 18, 2009
Can anyone compare the capacity of the old Hayley and Bailey with what it would be in the Sutton series and Metro Tote series in terms of sizing?

Is Bailey a micro Sutton or a small? Etc.
Bailey is more micro sutton because it is not very deep. Hayley is way bigger. It is bigger than paige and heavier. I would say medium sutton.
I have a Hayley, Medium Sutton and Mini Metro Tote Deluxe (which is supposed to be similar in size to Small Sutton), and @dcooney4 is right, Hayley is probably closest to Medium Sutton in capacity, though Medium Sutton might still hold a bit more. (Hayley's main compartment is not as deep as Medium Sutton, but once you account for the exterior pouch pockets on the front and back, Hayley gets pretty close, IMHO.)

If you're looking at the Metro Tote series also, then Small Metro Tote is supposed to be similar in size to Medium Sutton, though I don't own the SMT to be able to compare it. Hayley definitely holds more than the Mini Metro Tote / Deluxe size, though, as what I can carry in Hayley would be a tight fit in the mMTD.

Reactions: allthingsgirl