MZ Wallace Bags (Opinions on MZ Wallace Bags, Part 2)

I wish they would come out with a nice beige bag.my first mz wallace was caramel fleck lg. sutton. Adore color but bag is HUGE! Was waiting for Mother’s Day bag release and love the bag and interior color but have too many black bags. Wish they would do small Max in beige- that size bag doesn’t overpower me since I’m petite

Reactions: dcooney4
Does anyone know if the Crosby city bag ever came in Dawn? I am debating on getting one of the colors available today (black, mushroom, fog) or waiting for more colors, or hunting down past colors but not sure what else it came in. I think magnet at least.

Can anyone compare the capacity of the old Hayley and Bailey with what it would be in the Sutton series and Metro Tote series in terms of sizing?

Is Bailey a micro Sutton or a small? Etc.
Bailey is more micro sutton because it is not very deep. Hayley is way bigger. It is bigger than paige and heavier. I would say medium sutton.
I have a Hayley, Medium Sutton and Mini Metro Tote Deluxe (which is supposed to be similar in size to Small Sutton), and @dcooney4 is right, Hayley is probably closest to Medium Sutton in capacity, though Medium Sutton might still hold a bit more. (Hayley's main compartment is not as deep as Medium Sutton, but once you account for the exterior pouch pockets on the front and back, Hayley gets pretty close, IMHO.)

If you're looking at the Metro Tote series also, then Small Metro Tote is supposed to be similar in size to Medium Sutton, though I don't own the SMT to be able to compare it. Hayley definitely holds more than the Mini Metro Tote / Deluxe size, though, as what I can carry in Hayley would be a tight fit in the mMTD.

Reactions: allthingsgirl
Someone share in the FB group CS said there will not be any May sales. There will be summer specials instead.

I see the inventory on the MZW site is scarce to begin with. I wonder if we will see the abundance of merchandise on sale we saw in previous years. This is making me happier with my bag collection, which I normally don’t sell.
Moreover, I just came back from the USA and saw that there is less stock of merchandise in general, because production is down, transportation is not as reliable, etc...

I got a b-day gift to myself yeah lol. My first Bowery. The bag is much more puffy vs Bedford air. No wonder many said it's quite hug-able.

Attachments

• 20210513_155254.jpg
    20210513_155254.jpg
    187.4 KB · Views: 14
  • 20210513_155344.jpg
    20210513_155344.jpg
    127.9 KB · Views: 14
How do you like the fabric compared to the air. Does it have a shine to it? Does it show wrinkles like the air ? How do you like bowery's design?

I haven't use it. I think the original Bedford has the shine but this Bowery and air not as much. On pics I saw some Bowery look really wrinkles but I don't really notice any on mine (yet?). Design wise honestly I think my bag it's actually a plain simple design. The leather strap adds interesting details to it. I was even considering should I buy the pouch to hook (fashion in trend? lol) but I didn't. It's definitely something easy to use. I like that this is a good daily bag and can be dress up when required :smile:

Reactions: BUIGOVA
I haven't use it. I think the original Bedford has the shine but this Bowery and air not as much. On pics I saw some Bowery look really wrinkles but I don't really notice any on mine (yet?). Design wise honestly I think my bag it's actually a plain simple design. The leather strap adds interesting details to it. I was even considering should I buy the pouch to hook (fashion in trend? lol) but I didn't. It's definitely something easy to use. I like that this is a good daily bag and can be dress up when required :smile:
That sounds wonderful. I had a Bedford air bag that was wrinkled but sent it back. My port air bag did not have wrinkles and never got them, so I think your bag should stay fine.