MyLockMeBB Vs LV Vavin MM

praneha

Dec 16, 2018
Hi All,

After stalking Vavin MM in empreinte leather for a while finally it was in stock today. I wanted an LV bag in leather and I loved the Vavin MM as its just nice for my wknd outings. I went ahead and bought it. While I was just checking out stuff once my bag went to payment I observed the MyLockMeBB with the world tour pins. It was pretty cute and in the same price range as Vavin MM. I just took few pics and came back. Now my dilemma starts whether to keep this Vavin MM or go for LockmeBB. LockMeBB is bit smaller than the Vavin so sizing wise I like the Vavin. But the pins on the bag are very cute. What do you all suggest? Keep the Vavin or exchange it with MyLockMe or wait for few months and then buy the MyLockMeBB too ;). Anyone holding the MyLockMeBB can let me know their review on how the bag is holding up. Any suggestions will be greatly helpful. Thanks in advance.

Attaching both the pics for your reference.

Attachments

• LV1.JPG
    LV1.JPG
    61.3 KB · Views: 405
  • LV2.JPG
    LV2.JPG
    40.1 KB · Views: 406
Reactions: LVMOMMY
Not a fan of the patches on the MyLockMe BB, and without the patches it looks like a generic bag with an LV turnlock slapped on it. The Vavin MM looks like a designer bag that was actually designed by someone using LV elements. It's much nicer in my opinion.

Reactions: Annawakes