My World Tour Speedy B Reveal (initials only, no stickers)!

chiclawyer

O.G.
Aug 28, 2006
I just picked up my customized MWT Speedy B 30 with black trim today! I went for a minimalist vibe with my initials only. I was very tempted by all of the gorgeous, colorful stickers, but I was worried I might tire of them after a while. I love how lightweight and carefree this bag is. The best part is that it took less than three weeks to arrive!

Attachments

• IMG_9100.JPG
    IMG_9100.JPG
    197.2 KB · Views: 4,295
  • IMG_9099.JPG
    IMG_9099.JPG
    142.6 KB · Views: 2,515
  • IMG_9097.JPG
    IMG_9097.JPG
    114.7 KB · Views: 2,699
  • IMG_9098.JPG
    IMG_9098.JPG
    106.4 KB · Views: 2,560
Beautiful! Exactly what I want in a speedy! Subtle but different!! I’m new to the MWT, can you pick your interior colors as well?

I think the interior color is dictated by the color that you choose for the leather trim. Classic vachetta trim comes with a brown interior and black trim comes with a red interior. There was talk about LV eventually expanding the interior color choices for MWT bags, but I don't think that has happened yet. There's tons of info on the MWT clubhouse thread, I would check it out!

I just picked up my customized MWT Speedy B 30 with black trim today! I went for a minimalist vibe with my initials only. I was very tempted by all of the gorgeous, colorful stickers, but I was worried I might tire of them after a while. I love how lightweight and carefree this bag is. The best part is that it took less than three weeks to arrive!
I LOVE the mono Speedy with vachetta, but this is also very beautiful. Congrats!

Reactions: chiclawyer
I think the interior color is dictated by the color that you choose for the leather trim. Classic vachetta trim comes with a brown interior and black trim comes with a red interior. There was talk about LV eventually expanding the interior color choices for MWT bags, but I don't think that has happened yet. There's tons of info on the MWT clubhouse thread, I would check it out!

Thanks for the response! It’s absojutrly gorgeous! Wear it in good health :heart: and congratulations!

Reactions: chiclawyer