My weekend trip to Vegas............LV's GALORE!!

Tracy - I was there this weekend! If you saw the motard pochette it may have been me!!!! I too crashed all of the boutiques! wasn't the weather great?

uh which bag is that??

I did see someone w/an afterdark in black...........oh that bag was hot!

I was mostly out on Saturday. Hmm let's see it was around 4-6:30pm, I was at the Wynn & Fashion Show Mall w/my damier sophie w/the long strap crossbody. Then I went back to my hotel (Palazzo) and changed cuz it was getting cold (cuz of the wind) into jeans/black sweater and took the strap off the sophie and just carried w/the gold chain and was at Caesars from about 8pm till midnight.

Friday night we went to Caesars from about 3-5:30pm. Then went to see Phantom of the Opera at The Venetian.

Sounds like you had a fab time LV spotting in Vegas! Great spy pic, BTW. I could never ever get my camera/phone out in time to take a pic of someone carrying a fake. Also worried they might turn around and smash me with their fake bag if they catch me taking spy pics :boxing:

Tracey, thanks for reporting...it was fun to read your thread! You would make a good spy...

So after visiting all the LV boutiques in Vegas which one is the best, then second best and so on IYO, for future reference?
thanks