My week 2 update for my first Rhinoplasty in South Korea!

vanessa08

Jul 21, 2023
Screenshot 2023-08-18 131649.pngScreenshot 2023-08-25 102514.pngScreenshot 2023-08-25 102251.pngScreenshot 2023-08-25 102356.png

Before , 1 week after surgery , week 2

Hello guys! It's been 2weeks since I did my nose surgery in Da Plastic Surgery clinic and as I promised from my previous thread, Im here to do an update of how it looks now !

So I met the doctor one last time before I leave Korea, I'm actually leaving on Sunday august 27th and finally they got rid of my stitches from the inner part.

Removing stitches on the inner part felt a little stingy because of the blood clot, that's why they kept reminding me to put the ointment that they prescribed on the scar to moisturize it and heal faster as well. I applied the ointment two times a day for 2weeks though it still felt kind of stingy when they removed the stitches.

The doctor said my overall nose looks great and all I need to do is to be careful atleast a month
as there might a possibility to move when bumped very hard but after a month that's when the nose gets hard and positioned well. So I just have to be careful for a month and it would be okay!

Until the week 2, I went back and forth to the clinic like three times to recieve the deswelling treatments which helped a lot as you can see the comparison from a week ago and now lol.

As you can see, the swellings were still bad in week 1, but now it looks more natural than it did last week:smile:
I love how it looks now though for the small swellings to subside the doctor said it'll take 6months overall.

I did used rib bcux my doctor suggested rib cartilage for me for that prominent nose look I want so they also disinfected the scar on the part where they got rid of my rib cartilage everytime I went to the clinic!

Overall, I'm satisfied with the results!!
if you have questions feel free to dm me:smile: I'm open to help my girlies out there who's planning to have rhinoplasty in the future because I know the struggles of deciding which clinic to choose and have the surgery done!

I'll just put how my nose looked before the surgery and again if you guys would like to see how it looks from the front view just dm me :smile: I'll be willing to show you!

If you'd like, you can check my previous threads for a detailed explanation of my experience with Rhinoplasty in Korea!

View attachment 5846969View attachment 5846970View attachment 5846973View attachment 5846974

Hello guys! It's been 2weeks since I did my nose surgery in Da Plastic Surgery clinic and as I promised from my previous thread, Im here to do an update of how it looks now !

So I met the doctor one last time before I leave Korea, I'm actually leaving on Sunday august 27th and finally they got rid of my stitches from the inner part.

Removing stitches on the inner part felt a little stingy because of the blood clot, that's why they kept reminding me to put the ointment that they prescribed on the scar to moisturize it and heal faster as well. I applied the ointment two times a day for 2weeks though it still felt kind of stingy when they removed the stitches.

The doctor said my overall nose looks great and all I need to do is to be careful atleast a month
as there might a possibility to move when bumped very hard but after a month that's when the nose gets hard and positioned well. So I just have to be careful for a month and it would be okay!

Until the week 2, I went back and forth to the clinic like three times to recieve the deswelling treatments which helped a lot as you can see the comparison from a week ago and now lol.

As you can see, the swellings were still bad in week 1, but now it looks more natural than it did last week:smile:
I love how it looks now though for the small swellings to subside the doctor said it'll take 6months overall.

I did used rib bcux my doctor suggested rib cartilage for me for that prominent nose look I want so they also disinfected the scar on the part where they got rid of my rib cartilage everytime I went to the clinic!

if you have questions feel free to dm me:smile: I'm open to help my girlies out there who's planning to have rhinoplasty in the future because I know the struggles of deciding which clinic to choose and have the surgery done!

I'll just put how my nose looked before the surgery and again if you guys would like to see how it looks from the front view just dm me :smile: I'll be willing to show you!

If you'd like, you can check my previous threads for a detailed explanation of my experience with Rhinoplasty in Korea!
I love your post-op nose line! How long do the bruises last? Were you able to cover up with makeup?

I love your post-op nose line! How long do the bruises last? Were you able to cover up with makeup?
Hi! The big bruises usually subside within 2 weeks, but for all the bruises to completely disappear, the doctor said it would take a total of 6 months. Personally, I'm already satisfied with how I look in week 2. I also started doing my makeup in week 2, but I think it varies for each person. :smile:

Reactions: berly31
I am also interested , my nose is quite long that make me old and not in balance with my face. I want a naturally upturned nose like this. I might visit Korea in Winter. Is 3 weeks enough to have all follow ups? Thank you for sharing. If u donot mind, let me chat u for some travel tips ?

Hello! yeah I think three weeks should be enough. I only stayed in Korea for two weeks and two days, they removed the stitches on the inner part by the end of the second week, the doctor assured me it was safe to leave the country at that point :smile:

I am also interested , my nose is quite long that make me old and not in balance with my face. I want a naturally upturned nose like this. I might visit Korea in Winter. Is 3 weeks enough to have all follow ups? Thank you for sharing. If u donot mind, let me chat u for some travel tips ?

View attachment 5846969View attachment 5846970View attachment 5846973View attachment 5846974

Your result looks really great can I ask how much you paid for it?

Reactions: lingla
Your result looks really great can I ask how much you paid for it?

Hi would you please tell me how much you paid?