MY WALLET...the leather...!!!

madein18

Apr 20, 2007
Hi...i bought my wallet in October 2007...and used it for a week?...and the leather coating? peeled off...!!! peeled like...you peel a banana...!!! I was going overseas November 12...so i went to Gucci...and the lady said..."we have to send the wallet in for information"...and she said..."you haven't even used it for a month! so use it...go overseas...come back next year?" because the canvas guarantee is 1 year...right?
so i went...

now back...

and i can't find the receipt...but i believe the receipt should be on the computer under my name...

i'm curious...

1...who do they send it to? italy?...
2...what do you think they will do for me?
i don't really want an exchange for the same wallet...
will i be able to get a credit note?

i'm sure they won't be able to "repair" this...because...the paint/coating has peeled off...and if they did paint/coat over it...it will cover up the peeled part...but the coated part will be double coated!?!? etc...

:sad:didn't know the leather was painted/coated...lol

now i don't like my wallet...

thank you~!:tup:

Attachments

• my wallet.jpg
    my wallet.jpg
    22.4 KB · Views: 113
They will have your purchase record in their database, so you probably don't need a receipt for the repair.

I don't have answer to your other questions. I'm sorry! I hope they will replace the wallet for you or at least give you a store credit.

Yes I believe the best thing to do is return to the store from which you purchased it... and communicate with the same sales assistant who advised you to wait.

NEWS

The woman at GUCCI told me to use it more!!! because i only had it for one week!!!
so I used it for 2 months...
and gave it back to the woman
and the woman gave told me
"we can only give you a new wallet of the same model"

and i asked...
"can't i have a credit note?"

"i'll ask my manager...please wait...
yes...she said you can have a credit note"

"Yep...i'll buy a bag or something next time...thank you!"

bye bye

happy ending...

lol