my very positive chanel boutique experience! i got up the courage!

frizz

Nov 8, 2006
Yup I got the courage to visit an actual stand alone boutique!it was a very good experience. I went to piechar a camelia as I have decided to build up a collection. I visited the selfridges chsnel boutique and nearly came away with a mini flap but resisted! The SA was brilliant. She was friendly and didn't mind me asking the prices of the bags. Showed me the camelias. Showed me the catalogue. Brilliant service. I decided to head for the chsnel boutique in knightabeidge and got the courage to go in. I was warmly greeted shown the camelias and the SA was very patient as I picked the one to buy (I don't know the material it may be cotton but its grey marl colour with random orange petals and quite big and suits my style. Ie something a bit different but traditional)the bag they have me was larger than they have used when I have bought costumE jewelry. The bag was tied with a ribbon. The box was and I got a camelia on the top of the box!!!well worth plucking up the courage for!!

I am a very happy chsnel camelia fan!

Thanks to the ladies who resonded to my earlier thread. I took your advice!!!

Last edited:
Yes, I met very friendly SA in Chanel boutique too. I was wandering around the Kudamm in Berlin and decided to see some sneakers in Chanel. The funniest thing was I had cold and I was sniffing all the time. When I was in Chanel trying on shoes the SA was very friendly and polite. She saw that I'm a little bit ill so she offered me lots of tissues :biggrin: and then she brought me water with Chanel napkins :P I bought beautiful gold sneakers that day :biggrin:

Just opened my beautiful package. The camelia has one orange petal and two blue. I think the rest are great marl. Its wool of some sort and I think that chsnel is imprinted across two petals. Even the ribbon used in the boutique is bigger and different.

Can't wait to wear it!!!

Yes, I met very friendly SA in Chanel boutique too. I was wandering around the Kudamm in Berlin and decided to see some sneakers in Chanel. The funniest thing was I had cold and I was sniffing all the time. When I was in Chanel trying on shoes the SA was very friendly and polite. She saw that I'm a little bit ill so she offered me lots of tissues :biggrin: and then she brought me water with Chanel napkins :P I bought beautiful gold sneakers that day :biggrin:
:tup::sunshine:

I love happy endings.

Well done BOTH ladies

:drinks: