My Very First Reveal *excited* ^-^

I've seen people post this bag on TPF.. And I waited till the day Sydney store stock them..
But I missed out, this bag sells like hotcakes ...
And finally now it's my turn to own this beauty ^-^

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    74.4 KB · Views: 1,229
Start from the small bag ....

I bought few stuff last week and they ran out of camellia flowers..but my sweet SA told me that she will give me extra flowers next time...she was so sweet...if anyone is looking for nice and sweet SA in Sydney Westfield store..I can give you her name..just PM me ..

And the small metal thing is to make your chain shorter..

Another SA gave it to me when I was trying on Jumbo classic..and I told her the chain is too long for me..and she explain how to use this..and I asked her if I can have one..she just gave it to me...hehehehe

The bag is to die for...and the shoes too..we have the same problem, small feet!!! Hard to find sizes indeed:smile:

Anyhoo, just wondering how do you use that metal thing to shorten the strap? I have a jumbo double flap which if i wear it as single strap, would be too long for me too.. So sometimes, i have to make a knot to shorten it..would be handy to have that metal thing:smile:

The bag is to die for...and the shoes too..we have the same problem, small feet!!! Hard to find sizes indeed:smile:

Anyhoo, just wondering how do you use that metal thing to shorten the strap? I have a jumbo double flap which if i wear it as single strap, would be too long for me too.. So sometimes, i have to make a knot to shorten it..would be handy to have that metal thing:smile:
I know right...so hard to find pretty shoes that fits :hugs:

I don't have jumbo bags yet..hehe but I will show you how to use it with my WOC...
I'll take some pics ^-^