My very first piece from Chanel (certainly won't be my last)

MmMacarons

Jan 2, 2013
I put myself on the waiting list for this piece 3 months ago and my SA called to let me know that it finally arrived.

It couldn't have come at a better time. I definitely needed a pick-me-upper. My grandpa passed away this past Sunday. He struggled with liver cancer and was on borrowed time. He was a good man and my poor grandmother loved him so much. I'm relieved he went peacefully and without pain...

But I am happy to share my little ray of sunshine to my emotional week.

I present my lambskin WOC:
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399434076.966429.jpg
Apparently everything comes with a dust bag now even accessories.
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399434092.012465.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399434122.819677.jpg
ImageUploadedByPurseForum1399434131.591313.jpg

I am very sorry about your loss. Glad your WOC arrived in time for a deserved pick me. It is a very apropos piece to help get you through a rough time.

I put myself on the waiting list for this piece 3 months ago and my SA called to let me know that it finally arrived.

It couldn't have come at a better time. I definitely needed a pick-me-upper. My grandpa passed away this past Sunday. He struggled with liver cancer and was on borrowed time. He was a good man and my poor grandmother loved him so much. I'm relieved he went peacefully and without pain...

But I am happy to share my little ray of sunshine to my emotional week.

I present my lambskin WOC:
View attachment 2607054
Apparently everything comes with a dust bag now even accessories.
View attachment 2607055
View attachment 2607057
View attachment 2607058

Beautiful! Wear it well ;)
And sorry about your grandfather!

So sorry to hear that your grandpa lost his battle with cancer, and hope that your family can recall happier times with him during your profound grief. I'm glad your new Chanel can provide a light during this dark period.