My very first LV

1. Finally I got my first LV bag, its a duomo

Here are some pics my new arm candy ;)

DSC00349.JPG DSC00350.JPG DSC00352.JPG
  2. she's beautious, congrats!!!

3. Congrats on your first LV!!!

4. LOVE IT!!! CONGRATS!:yahoo:

5. aww thank you....

Any of you guys own a duomo?? If you do, does it come with a box? Cos mine just came with a dustbag, i thought maybe my SA forgot about the box.

6. oooh, it's beautiful!! congrats & welcome to the forum :P

7. Congrats! And my SA usually ask me if I need a box.

I love the Duomo.:heart:

8. Your first LV, what a feeling, huh?? Congrats and enjoy!!!! It's a great bag!

9. I am still excited lol keep smiling to myself like an idiot. I feel silly now maybe i got the "first timer's syndrome".

10. Maybe i should go back and ask for the box. Oh god......I guess we are on the same boat enjoying every moment of it.

11. Congratulations. You'll love carrying that bag. It's a beauty!

12. do go back if you really want it. :yes::yes:i'm sure there won't be any problem...take your receipt with you just to be sure, though, and look for the SA that sold you your purse.

fyi, i kept the LV purse i was using (a reporter pm which was a hand-me-down) in that box that i received.

cheers!:heart::heart:

13. Yes, I have a Duomo and it did come with a Louis Vuitton box. I ordered it from ELuxry.

14. thanks guys

I'll probably make a trip down tomorow to get the box. It might come in handy one day.

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice