My very first Goyard.

Hi all, I am interested in purchasing this backpack but how do you guys like the belt closure? Is it annoying? wish it was like a magnetic closure that looks like a belt closure.

it doesnt bother me at all. But again it depends on you, if you have ocd then it will drive you crazy . I also dont fully strapped everything in. As long as its in the strap loop I’m good. If you are in a state where they have the bag go to the store and try it. I bought mine thru distance sale since my state doesn’t have goyard.

Hi all, I am interested in purchasing this backpack but how do you guys like the belt closure? Is it annoying? wish it was like a magnetic closure that looks like a belt closure.

Hello! I don't have the backpack but I tried it in the store. The closure annoyed me very much. The strap is very thin. You need to place the strap through the small ring, then place the thin pin through the small hole. It took me forever to do it even when I was looking at it directly. Imagine when you go out and need to open/close the bag, it will drive you crazy.
For me, the procedure is similar to the Belvedere PM because you need to place the 'hole' on the ring, then put the strap through the ring. It also took me forever. It's the reason I didn't get these bags although I think they look very good from the web.

On the other side, the backpack has the drawstring, if you don't mind the bag not closed 100%, then you will be fine.

Reactions: azngirl180
Hello! I don't have the backpack but I tried it in the store. The closure annoyed me very much. The strap is very thin. You need to place the strap through the small ring, then place the thin pin through the small hole. It took me forever to do it even when I was looking at it directly. Imagine when you go out and need to open/close the bag, it will drive you crazy.
For me, the procedure is similar to the Belvedere PM because you need to place the 'hole' on the ring, then put the strap through the ring. It also took me forever. It's the reason I didn't get these bags although I think they look very good from the web.

On the other side, the backpack has the drawstring, if you don't mind the bag not closed 100%, then you will be fine.

You totally made valid points. You have to think of your lifestyle and level of tolerance in dealing with these bags. That being said, I have both the alpin mini and the belvedere pm which i both love by the way. The alpin mini straps can be replaced (doesnt have to be goyard) yes the goyard straps were very thin and almost as if its going to break, I got worried for a second . Also another thing to consider is what you put inside your bag? If you are carrying more than a 2 lbs or even a lb it will mostly have wear and tear on the straps and will break the bag. What did you end up getting?

Reactions: yoshikitty