My very first balenciaga!! last one in boutique!! opinion needed please..

Beautiful.....I love it!
As other have already said the variations of the leather & 'slouchiness' are a part of the Bal charm.
Maybe just think about it, take her out for a spin & then decide....Good luck!

modelling pic...please excuse my sleeping outfit..the more i look at it the more i couldnt part with it!!

IMG_5085.jpg

I absolutely love Murier. This color is so pretty and Bal will not repeat it again. The leather variation on the two sides are not obvious, and it won't bother me at all. IMO it is a keeper.

Oh....my....goodness! That bal is gorgeous fsadeli!!

It has to be a keeper. The colour goes perfectly with the hardware and I dont think the panels are obvious at all.

Congrats on a great bal!!! :flowers:

Thank you guys for the input for this past few days...after several thoughts and consideration I decided most likely to keep the bag. I agree that this is not a defect, but pretty much considered as the characteristic of the leather...not all bal bags are made exactly the same, each bag is unique in its own way....and I'm still glad I'm able to get the last purple in boutique, I shouldn't worry too much as it gives more character and makes my murier pt different and stands out in her own way...thank you guys again!
Hopefully after a while it will get softer and slouchier and even out the differences...:smile:

Last edited: