My very 1st reveal :)

It's safe to say I'm totally smitten :smile:

I have been following the thread (one in two out) and I know that this isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I love it and I think it's definitely the right bag/colour/and leather for me.

I was fortunate to get a little discount and that paid for the waterproof spray and leather gel stuff so hopefully that will keep it looking good :biggrin:

Attachments

• IMG_3568.jpg
    IMG_3568.jpg
    253.6 KB · Views: 318
I love it! Leather looks more conditioned than mine. And mine didn't have the plastic on the clips either which had a weeny mark on one

Lovely bag for a first reveal

Enjoy this one, I'm hoping they can get me a replacement, but not confident

It's safe to say I'm totally smitten :smile:

I have been following the thread (one in two out) and I know that this isn't everyone's cup of tea, but I love it and I think it's definitely the right bag/colour/and leather for me.

I was fortunate to get a little discount and that paid for the waterproof spray and leather gel stuff so hopefully that will keep it looking good :biggrin:

Ooh - what a gorgeous first reveal; many, many congratulations! I'm not surprised you're smitten - I loved her on Louliu's thread recently, something about the colour and texture of the leather. Glad to see you're going to use Collonil - the gel might be a good idea to keep her soft and luscious, too!

Green eyes here!! ;)

Thanks so much for the lovely comments and the advice in my other thread.

I have been sniffing my bag (as you do :biggrin: ) as I had heard mention of the lovely Mulberry leather smell and...well...they do smell fabulous!

Thanks so much for the lovely comments and the advice in my other thread.

I have been sniffing my bag (as you do :biggrin: ) as I had heard mention of the lovely Mulberry leather smell and...well...they do smell fabulous!

Ooh yes - you have to have a few deep sniffs when you open the box, and again when you open the dust bag!!

Many happy returns on your 40th and what a fab present! Enjoy her in good health! :smile: