My Valentine's Day Reveal!!!!

feb+2009+040.JPG

feb+2009+035.JPG

Last edited:
don't pay attention to my fat calves, lol.

feb+2009+032.JPG

Ha! I'm sorry...did you say "fat"?! What calves are you talking about??? Certainly not YOURS!! I love them....they are SO PRETTY! I want to see a modeling pic of the NF and the shoes. Pink is my favorite color!! The bridesmaid dresses for my early 90's wedding were fuschia (although not neon) , but very near the color of your new shoes, so I think that is why I'm drawn to the roses and your shoes.
:heart:

Ha! I'm sorry...did you say "fat"?! What calves are you talking about??? Certainly not YOURS!! I love them....they are SO PRETTY! I want to see a modeling pic of the NF and the shoes. Pink is my favorite color!! The bridesmaid dresses for my early 90's wedding were fuschia (although not neon) , but very near the color of your new shoes, so I think that is why I'm drawn to the roses and your shoes.
:heart:

you are too kind! :P The color of these shoes is loud and proud, lol. this is my brightest pair of shoes ever. :nuts: Neon hot pink totally describes the color.

you are too kind! :P The color of these shoes is loud and proud, lol. this is my brightest pair of shoes ever. :nuts: Neon hot pink totally describes the color.

Well, that certainly makes it sound like I have no more excuses NOT to think of buying my first NF.........and with hot pink to boot!

Enjoy your all your new pretties!
:smile: