My unexpected new love!

jayohwhy

O.G.
Jul 31, 2009
I haven't purchased coach in a long time, even with getting coupons. I would go into the FP store and not find anything that really drew my attention. Imagine my surprise when I walked into the outlet and found the perfect bag, mff. Tall enough to fit my s'well bottle, ipad mini, dslr and more with room to spare, a generous drop, gorgeous color with smooshy leather and yet structured enough to stand up on her own, an exterior zip pocket big enough for my card holder, cash, coins and iphone 6s plus, smooth zipper that can be opened with one hand and crossbody strap. This is love, which I haven't experienced in a long time.

I'm glad that I didn't let purse prejudice get in the way of loving this bag. My husband was shocked that my new purchase was 200 and was expecting an extra zero and a 3 or 4 in front!

Introducing burgundy harley!

1lBWVpk.jpg

lbaIZo6.jpg

C30yKNe.jpg

Love this! Great choice! Wonder what other colours they have :smile:
They have a black, brown and magenta. The black has gold hardware.

That's a pretty bag, how come I can't find it online anywhere? Is it new or only available at outlets?
Thx!

It's an outlet only bag, which usually has me not interested but I fell for the smooth zipper and buttery leather on this one. They have it on the online factory outlet site, though.

Reactions: ildera5
I haven't purchased coach in a long time, even with getting coupons. I would go into the FP store and not find anything that really drew my attention. Imagine my surprise when I walked into the outlet and found the perfect bag, mff. Tall enough to fit my s'well bottle, ipad mini, dslr and more with room to spare, a generous drop, gorgeous color with smooshy leather and yet structured enough to stand up on her own, an exterior zip pocket big enough for my card holder, cash, coins and iphone 6s plus, smooth zipper that can be opened with one hand and crossbody strap. This is love, which I haven't experienced in a long time.

I'm glad that I didn't let purse prejudice get in the way of loving this bag. My husband was shocked that my new purchase was 200 and was expecting an extra zero and a 3 or 4 in front!

Introducing burgundy harley!

1lBWVpk.jpg

lbaIZo6.jpg

C30yKNe.jpg
Very nice looking bag, love the outside pocket and the color is pretty!!

I call it collecting!