My Tummy Tuck Journey

ghall

It's Purdy...
Feb 7, 2008
Only 3 days left until my tummy tuck. I have been waiting for this for 7 years!
I'm a 25 year old mother of 3. I started out young. Had my first daughter at 18 years old, she got a sister 4 years later, and two years after that the girls got their baby brother. they are now 7, 3 and 10 months old. I have hit a plateau at my weightloss. I'm at the weight that i have been at after having each of my kids. and the more weight i lose, the bigger my belly seems to get. Now that my DH and i are done having kids , I decided i am ready to enjoy life with my kids and to be comfortable and confident in my own skin... and this tummy tuck will give me all of that. I want to wear a bikini again. and i want to have the body most 25 year olds have.

I know alot of mommies out there are curious about this procedure so i decided to make this my journal for my whole process. I will add pictures as my healing progresses. I won't be adding any before pictures until i have some after pictures ;)

This will be a good journal for me to log and keep track of my progress and changes and i hope it will be helpful to anyone who wants to have this done.

I will post again on wednesday. And then again HOPEFULLY on Thursday after surgery if i'm up to it.

Any questions, words of wisdom, advice, or prayers are welcome.

Thanks!:heart:

Good for you Ghall. I know you've been waiting for this day for awhile. Best wishes and my prayers are with you. I know you'll do great. I can't wait for the before and after pictures.

Good luck with your surgery! I'm currently in the process of losing weight and as I carry a lot of my weight in my midsection I'm concerned that I'll have a lot of excess skin there. Coupled with what may happen if I have children I'm pretty sure I'll be considering a tummy tuck in the future so I'm going to be following this thread. Thank you so much for doing this!