My Trip to LV!!

mrscurvy

O.G.
Mar 26, 2010
So on my day off I decided to make an early morning run to LV to check out the new goodies :smile: First up was the Sully.. No bueno for me. I am not a fan at all. To me it looks like the ballade with one wide strap ( love the ballade though). Im sorta disappointed in the strap. Not really sure why they chose the thickness. I think the delightful strap would've been fine on this bag. I do like how the inside is trimmed with mono canvas.. Cute and different! Anyway the strap is hard which I'm sure will soften over time. The canvas was stiff which will also soften and get more slouchy. For me it's one of those bags I would have to see once its really broken in good!
The new Empriente bag is really nice. The purple color is just gorgeous. When I saw pis of this bag on TPF I didn't really care much for it but irl it's gorgeous!!
The new Epi Alma's are beautiful in the pretty colors too!
Well today I left empty handed because there was nothing that really grabbed me to say I gotta have it which is a great thing for my wallet :smile:

Loving My Louie's...

So on my day off I decided to make an early morning run to LV to check out the new goodies :smile: First up was the Sully.. No bueno for me. I am not a fan at all. To me it looks like the ballade with one wide strap ( love the ballade though). Im sorta disappointed in the strap. Not really sure why they chose the thickness. I think the delightful strap would've been fine on this bag. I do like how the inside is trimmed with mono canvas.. Cute and different! Anyway the strap is hard which I'm sure will soften over time. The canvas was stiff which will also soften and get more slouchy. For me it's one of those bags I would have to see once its really broken in good!
The new Empriente bag is really nice. The purple color is just gorgeous. When I saw pis of this bag on TPF I didn't really care much for it but irl it's gorgeous!!
The new Epi Alma's are beautiful in the pretty colors too!
Well today I left empty handed because there was nothing that really grabbed me to say I gotta have it which is a great thing for my wallet :smile:

Loving My Louie's...

You're so good, walking out empty handed! I was thinking that I may like the Sully but now I'm thinking otherwise.