My trip to LV today

kiara58

Oct 18, 2007
No, I did not buy anything today because many of you have already seen my two most recent reveals, my Eclipse Speedy and my Green Graffiti Speedy. Also, I have a gorgeous limited edition brand new Sophie on layaway, I was so happy to find it!! So, got to pay for these first!!!

But, I did see the new Epi Electric line!!!!!!!!! Wow, I will definitely add one of these to my list for future purchases. I saw it in the Alma MM, the pont neuf pm and pont neuf gm. OMG, it is done in the black patent EPI and I just think it is to die for. They just came into the store this past Friday and everyone was checking them out!!!!!! This line will be a definite winner in my opinion!!!!!!

Hey,

I want to ask you a qtn, Since you recently went to LV, how was the Q? Am planning to go after xmas, I feel guilty if I stay long decisive which one to buy while there's like 15 people waiting to be served on the Q- do you have that same guilt?

The Assistants are inpatient as well the last time I went.

Hally

Hi, I was actually in LV and also at LV in Saks today. The LV is at Bal Harbour and it is a large store with lots of help, they are generally very friendly and patient, no troubles at all. The Saks had two SA's an zero customers, so also, no problem!!! Well, maybe it was like this because it was a Monday and probably a better day to browse when the crowds aren't too crazy!

QUOTE=lixhsp09;13301374]Hey,

I want to ask you a qtn, Since you recently went to LV, how was the Q? Am planning to go after xmas, I feel guilty if I stay long decisive which one to buy while there's like 15 people waiting to be served on the Q- do you have that same guilt?

The Assistants are inpatient as well the last time I went.

Hally[/QUOTE]