My Trip to Chanel Paris!

KDB

Luv 2 Shop!
O.G.
Nov 7, 2006
I have been a member to TPF for years! I have not been around as much these days because I've been super busy having another baby and taking care of my 2 older kids. I do check in here and there...but not much time to post. However, I have kept up with my shopping and Chsnel obsession lol! My little guy started preschool last week so here I am posting my new purchases! I'm excited to be back!!

Last month my family took a fun trip to Paris! We left the baby behind and had a blast!

Shopping in Paris was great. Chanel is my #1 shopping love so it was so exciting to hit the Rue du Faubourg Saint-Honore. The service was fantastic. They served us all champagne...including my daughter (who politely declined!) My husband also loves Chanel so he is generally encouraging with my handbags. I have wanted a Boy Bag for a long time....but my husband prefers classics. I have plenty of classics and I wanted a Boy Bag...something timeless but different.

When we entered, I saw someone holding a cool handbag. When I asked the sales person about it they told me it was the last one and it was from the new Pre Fall Dallas Collection. The woman put it down and I grabbed it! I have had a navy bag on my wish list for a while! It is about the size of a jumbo but soft yet it holds it's shape. The top part is a soft caviar and the lower part is a sueded leather. Perfect Mommy Bag! I'll take it!

Next I asked for Boy Bags. I had decided on the old medium size. They only had the Pre-Fall Dallas collection Boys that I was not crazy about. I wanted something classic but unique. I think I looked so sad so they brought this Black Beauty out from the back! It was perfect! Chanel Boy in Black Python! It was love at first sight💜💜💜My hubby saw my face light up and I got the 👍👍👍

Without further ado, here are my newest loves!

ImageUploadedByPurseForum1406238570.296404.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1406238584.000198.jpgImageUploadedByPurseForum1406238596.273845.jpg

CONGRATS on your stunning purchases! I love them both! That boy is simply stunning!

Would you kindly share the item number for the pre-fall Dallas collection bag? Thank you!

CONGRATS on your stunning purchases! I love them both! That boy is simply stunning!

Would you kindly share the item number for the pre-fall Dallas collection bag? Thank you!

Thank you so much! I looked but there is no item number...they did not give me tags with the bag and the box does not have a label like the US. Has anyone seen this bag in the US? I have not seen it yet...