My tPF story + new bag (with Pics!!!)

1. Sign up to become a TPF member, and most of the ads you see will disappear. It's free and quick to sign up, so join the discussion right now!
    Dismiss Notice
Our PurseForum community is made possible by displaying online advertisements to our visitors.
Please consider supporting us by disabling your ad blocker. Thank you!
  1. Before joining tPF, I only had the Mono Neverfull MM and Damier Mini-Pochette. This was in July last 2007, shortly before I delivered my dear princess. At that time, I promised DH I would never buy LV again. Boy, was I so wrong. After a year (at tPF), here is a group picture of my collection. :yahoo:

This group shot was taken in June 2008. I have added a vintage St. Cloud and a Mono Magellan Wallet since then. :P

[​IMG]

Now, this last bag is my latest acquisition, 1st Vernis and last LV (only for the year, I hope). Hahaha!

:yahoo:Amarante Summit Drive:yahoo:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. Congrats ...lovely colour:heart:

3. Wow.. I totally love your collection! Summit Drive is :drool:

4. lovely

5. I know... I know TPF is really dangerous!!
    You really have a nice collection and I love the amarane Summit Drive! She's such a beauty!

6. Gorgeous-Love that Epi Pochette, I just purchased one:yahoo:

7. OMG your collection is incredible but that Summit is absolutely stunning!!! :drool:

8. Thanks shalomjude! I have fallen in love with Amarante since I saw it IRL. :smile:

9. #9 Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
    Thanks Bengt and alfred! :smile:

10. #10 Aug 23, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 23, 2008
    Thanks dreamcherry! I try to avoid tPF for a few weeks after a purchase but I still give in to the temptation eventually. :graucho:

11. Thanks joya and congrats on your Epi Pochette. :tup:

12. Thanks imashopaholic! She's definitely stunning and I can't stop staring at her. :P

13. GORGEOUS amarante Summit Drive. That color never ceases to amaze me! And yes, TPFers are a BAD crowd! :tup:

14. Congrats !! Your collection is adorable :love:

15. Nice collection, congrats! I love your Amarante