My THIRD reveals in three months (sorry no bag this time)

A bigger box.....

ForumRunner_20120805_193250.png

ForumRunner_20120805_193314.png

ForumRunner_20120805_193441.png

Sneakers Tie Break

Been looking for a sneaker for a while, but no luck at my local shop. Spoted this pair of sneakers as soon as it appeared on the web, bought them without second thought. They are so comfort and light weight, my feets never feel tired even after a full day walk! :smile:

alecmargaret said:
A bigger box.....

Sneakers Tie Break

Been looking for a sneaker for a while, but no luck at my local shop. Spoted this pair of sneakers as soon as it appeared on the web, bought them without second thought. They are so comfort and light weight, my feets never feel tired even after a full day walk! :smile:

Very cool sneakers. Congrats on all the items!

Now are those I bought few days ago from Manchester, thanks for my lovely SA Kay to help me for the searched. Especially the Bastia which I have been waiting for two months, she finally got it for me from other shops.

ForumRunner_20120805_195214.png

Bastia Epsom in Tosca

ForumRunner_20120805_195240.png

alecmargaret said:
Now are those I bought few days ago from Manchester, thanks for my lovely SA Kay to help me for the searched. Especially the Bastia which I have been waiting for two months, she finally got it for me from other shops.

Bastia Epsom in Tosca

wah... more to come. :biggrin:
its a lovely color. what is the color name please?
Sorry, just saw that its Tosca... heeheehee... :-P

A scarf for my mother in law.
She loved all my scarfs, every time she saw me have a H scarf on and you can see her eyes are focus on it. So I decided to get one for her as a very early birthday present (her birthday not till Dec.)

ForumRunner_20120805_201832.png

Coup De Fouet cw09

She loved it so much.....