My synthetic eyelash extensions ;-) **WINK**

They look great on you!

I know this might seem like a stupid question, but can you feel them? On your lashline? Do you find them irritating or distracting, especially at first?

how do they attach them? i would be scared, they sure are pretty though.

They glue them to each individual natural lash. I really can't tell where my natural lashes end and start.

They look great on you!

I know this might seem like a stupid question, but can you feel them? On your lashline? Do you find them irritating or distracting, especially at first?
They should not touch your skin- the glue is only in contact with the natural ash. Also, I've learned to ask her to skip my inner baby lashes...because when I sleep they were irritating me a bit. Also, I'm one to really scrub my eyes when washing my face, a habit formed from wearing water proof mascara. I just need to be more gentler when washing and drying my face. Otherwise, it feels totally natural and business as usual.

Mine are silk- because I've had extensions for so long my natural lashes started to break more easily causing the thicker extensions to fall of faster. My gal recommended it and I'm ever so pleased with them. Once my natural lashes grow back thicker and stronger I'll go back to mink.

image-3421600046.png

image-932397304.png

They glue them to each individual natural lash. I really can't tell where my natural lashes end and start.

They should not touch your skin- the glue is only in contact with the natural ash. Also, I've learned to ask her to skip my inner baby lashes...because when I sleep they were irritating me a bit. Also, I'm one to really scrub my eyes when washing my face, a habit formed from wearing water proof mascara. I just need to be more gentler when washing and drying my face. Otherwise, it feels totally natural and business as usual.

So whats the difference between paying up to $300 + $50 maintenance per month and buying those glue on ones you do yourself that last up to 4 weeks? I have a set at home I bought for like $8? Same idea, you glue them onto your natural lash line and they naturally just grow/fall off.

I got my synthetic eyelash extensions in November and mine lasted a good 5 weeks. Could have gone a little longer but got them retouched during week 5 because that's when I had time. My initial visit was about 1 1/2 hours and the hardest part for me was to keep my eyes closed the entire time.
The retouching takes about 30 minutes since they are only replacing the lashes that have fallen out. The second time around was a breeze since I knew what to expect.

These are entirely worth it to me. I love how they look and I get so many compliments. There's days I don't wear any makeup but the lashes alone make my eyes pop!

I paid $48 for the initial visit and $25 for the touch up. Very reasonable compared to other prices out there.

image-3544846527.png

The eyelash extensions look fabulous:smile:
However, I use a product called LiLash and in just a couple of months, I can achieve the same results (long, lush lashes) except that they are my own lashes. A tube costs about $100 and it will last me about 6 months. I don't like the upkeep and expense associated with lash extensions.

vhdos said:
However, I use a product called LiLash and in just a couple of months, I can achieve the same results (long, lush lashes) except that they are my own lashes. A tube costs about $100 and it will last me about 6 months. I don't like the upkeep and expense associated with lash extensions.

Is this containing the ingredient that is said to be able to change eye color? It makes me a little nervous to use those products around my eyes, but that would be awesome if there were no side effects.

Where do you buy LiLash for $100? Their website sells it for $139.97 and to beware of imitations. I have been using Latisse for a year and it works great, although it is much more expensive than LiLash. I'm not patient enough for the appt's and upkeep with lash extensions, although it does look great!

Thanks for the recommendation, i will check it out if I decide to take a break from extensions :smile: even if my lashes grow from lilash, they won't curl like the extensions :smile: