My Super Mini Marmont in brand new light grey color

StarBrite310

Purse & Jewelry Fanatic!
O.G.
Jun 6, 2007
I just purchased this bag last week and thought I'd share since it's in a brand new color 😊

I own a Marmont camera bag in Porcelain Rose that I got in 2018 which I still love and feel the Marmont line is really durable, even if some feel the styling has lost it's luster and excitement. Not sure I'd buy a large Marmont bag anymore but I think the Super Mini is really adorable and versatile with all the many ways it can be worn.

I originally was going to purchase it in the white but then I saw this new color and was sold. It is a very pale grey that does have some warm undertones in certain lights where it can almost look like a light beige grey. Really pretty!!! I was a bit disappointed though to no longer see the heart on the back but was told by my SA that Gucci's new creative director is no longer making the Marmont line with hearts and GG's on the back of the bags, so whatever stock is left of those is it. Any new batch won't have it and certainly any new seasonal colors. Not sure how I feel about that though. My camera bag has the GG on the back and I've always liked how it looked and I adore hearts so I wish this little mini bag still had that too but oh well. It is what it is I guess.

Anyway, I definitely recommend this color ❤

Facetune_08-02-2024-17-19-40.jpgFacetune_08-02-2024-17-17-13.jpg

Facetune_08-02-2024-17-18-14.jpg

I just purchased this bag last week and thought I'd share since it's in a brand new color 😊

I own a Marmont camera bag in Porcelain Rose that I got in 2018 which I still love and feel the Marmont line is really durable, even if some feel the styling has lost it's luster and excitement. Not sure I'd buy a large Marmont bag anymore but I think the Super Mini is really adorable and versatile with all the many ways it can be worn.

I originally was going to purchase it in the white but then I saw this new color and was sold. It is a very pale grey that does have some warm undertones in certain lights where it can almost look like a light beige grey. Really pretty!!! I was a bit disappointed though to no longer see the heart on the back but was told by my SA that Gucci's new creative director is no longer making the Marmont line with hearts and GG's on the back of the bags, so whatever stock is left of those is it. Any new batch won't have it and certainly any new seasonal colors. Not sure how I feel about that though. My camera bag has the GG on the back and I've always liked how it looked and I adore hearts so I wish this little mini bag still had that too but oh well. It is what it is I guess.

Anyway, I definitely recommend this color ❤

View attachment 5945526View attachment 5945527

View attachment 5945528
Congrats! This is such a pretty colour

Reactions: StarBrite310
I am also a fan of this line! Alessandro was my favourite Gucci creative director (although Tom Ford a close second, I admired as a child but wasn't of age to really get into fashion) so I got the bag as a tribute to that era.. I am okay with trends moving onto the horsebit and so on, i've always just gone with what I personally like.

Congrats!

Reactions: StarBrite310