My Studio Bag

Ferragamo have released an all-new version of the Studio bag!! It seems to only come in the Medium at the moment. It is unlined, so it is a lot more relaxed and imagine it would be lighter. It is slouchier than the original and the wings of the bag point outwards (very much reminds me of the Celine Luggage). It also has a thicker leather strap. It is available in this beautiful yellow and black.

What do you all think? :idea: I like it, but it's too slouchy for my liking so I won't be buying.IMG_9922.jpg

Love that marigold color. Do the wings tuck in, I hope? The batwing deal has been done and done. What's so appealing about the current ones are the strong, classic lines.

Not tempting for me personally, but maybe if I was considering a bag for work it might be in the mix.

Reactions: snibor
Ferragamo have released an all-new version of the Studio bag!! It seems to only come in the Medium at the moment. It is unlined, so it is a lot more relaxed and imagine it would be lighter. It is slouchier than the original and the wings of the bag point outwards (very much reminds me of the Celine Luggage). It also has a thicker leather strap. It is available in this beautiful yellow and black.

What do you all think? :idea: I like it, but it's too slouchy for my liking so I won't be buying.View attachment 5332824
I prefer the original.

Reactions: snibor
Love that marigold color. Do the wings tuck in, I hope? The batwing deal has been done and done. What's so appealing about the current ones are the strong, classic lines.

Not tempting for me personally, but maybe if I was considering a bag for work it might be in the mix.

I was wondering that too! I imagine it would take up a lot of room inside if they did tuck in. I love how the original is more structured whilst being a little soft, it's what drew me to the bag.

I prefer the original.

Me too!

I prefer the original as well, although I'd love to see what this looks like IRL.

Same here! What worries me is that it already looks a little tired in the top right picture, and that is a brand new bag.

Reactions: Kimbashop

What do you all think? :idea: I like it, but it's too slouchy for my liking so I won't be buying.View attachment 5332824
I like the thicker strap but prefer the original.

Reactions: jaskg144
I mean... it's the bag of choice for Meryl Streep. :heart: The quality of the leather on Ferragamo handbags is just incredible.

EDeJ9p_XUAsDNA6