My STONEWASH BLUE Nikki special order is here! Anyone else??

Hi all, sorry just seeing this I am on vacation.

I DID send it back to RM, and Cory assured me it would be taken care of properly. She said I would receive one of the "new" stonewash bags, that were still in production as of 2 weeks ago, when they shipped. She thought they would ship by the end of this month.

She also had no idea how this one was sent out to me. She said that the special order ones hadn't even started production when I received mine, so she was just as confused as us.

But RM is taking care of it. Hopefully the next one will be better!

Neatfreak, was your situation resolved? Do you have your replacement?
I hope so, but very curious!!!:tup:

I can't BELIEVE this... I *just* got mine today and there was a tear in the leather! Right out of the box!...and I did NOT do it while opening the box...the bag was mooshed at the bottom. I emailed Cory. UGHhhhhhh! :tdown::crybaby:

Attachments

• rm.jpg
    rm.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 93
jcsprstr-sorry yours arrived like it did. big disappointment after waiting so long. Did Cory say how long for a replacement?
I still have not gotten mine or any tracking....hoping to see it soon!
Thanks everyone for keeping us posted, i feel better knowing that they are at least arriving this week it seems! Yeah!!!

Thanks for your support everyone! I'm sending my new Nikki back and the factory will "fix" it. I'm not sure what that means, but I sure do love this color and the leather. I hope it doesn't look patched when it comes back...