My Spy is squeaking lol

1. Over at PurseBlog, we started a new series called Closet Confessionals in which we examine how readers and TPFers afford their bag addictions. Read about it in this intro article and submit your own confessional here. We are looking forward to hearing from you!
    Dismiss Notice
  1. The weight part of my spy is squeaking when I open my purse - anything I can use to stop this? I don't want to put anything on it as I fear I might damage the leather, but the squeaking is driving me nuts. It seems to be coming from the top part of the weight when it moves back and forth...:nuts:

2. I have the same problem with another handbag. I am anxious to find out how to fix it too!!!

3. Wd40???
    Lmao????

4. HAHAHAHA WD40!!!!! oh my :roflmfao:

5. I have heard mine do the little squeaking thing, too. I never really thought about it until you mentioned it, so I guess it doesn't bother me too much!

6. mine squeaks as well, it's the small flap thing, where the silver/palladium parts touch and move against each other! Very funny sound though!

1. This site uses cookies to help personalise content, tailor your experience and to keep you logged in if you register.
    By continuing to use this site, you are consenting to our use of cookies.
    Dismiss Notice