My Speedy Just Arrived!

Deborahsue

Feb 4, 2006
My Speedy25 just arrived from UKDesignerItems. I was totally surprised that it showed up today as just this morning the Royal Mail Tracking system said that the parcel was being prepared for shipment to the US!

It is just exactly as advertised in the MPRS Ebay listing: a gorgeous pale apricot patina, with not a mark on it anywhere. I immediately sprayed it with Shining Monkey as the patina is exactly where I would like it to be and would love to keep it like this forever! (The bag was originally purchased at LV in August 2004.) So, I had to wait nearly four weeks, (bought it on March 30) but I am happy now.

Have to admit my first reaction when I saw it was OMG it's tiny! But when I filled it up it seemed just right to me. It holds everything I need to carry with room to spare. I am already totally bonded!

This is my first LV (thanks to all the PF LV enthusiasts) but I am already thinking about what my next one might be . . . .

Congrats! I just got my first LV (speedy) two weeks ago after I joined the forum. I bought another just a few days later. I can't keep up with these girls, they have so many gorgeous bags, it is so tempting! :smile: I already have my eye on another LV!

Enjoy your new Speedy!!