My speedy has no d-ring?! Can that happen?

Was it a reputable authenticating service? Are you comfortable naming them or contacting them about your concerns...you definitely want to be happy with this purchase!
I’ve been using this authenticating service for 2 years and haven’t steered me wrong, I’m not sure if I should call out the company... just because I feel like it’s my fault for overlooking the inside when I submitted my photos... I don’t want any negativity on them if it’s my fault...Should I reach out to them?

It feels authentic. It was authenticated. But I didn’t include the photo of the inside showing that there was no d-ring when I submitted the photos... I later realized it afterwards... so missing d-ring is causing me to doubt a little bit...I wanted to know if it was possible from other members, (shrug) I’ve never spent close to 3grand for pre-loved item before...
If you're unsure about it and can return it, return it. That's far too much to spend on something you're uncertain about.

I’ve been using this authenticating service for 2 years and haven’t steered me wrong, I’m not sure if I should call out the company... just because I feel like it’s my fault for overlooking the inside when I submitted my photos... I don’t want any negativity on them if it’s my fault...Should I reach out to them?
I understand, you don’t have to mention them but I would definitely reach out to them about this concern...

If you're unsure about it and can return it, return it. That's far too much to spend on something you're uncertain about.
I’m not sure if I can return it, I’ll have to contact the seller. But this bag looks authentic aside from the d-ring issue. If there is a chance that a missing d-ring can happen to an authentic bag... then I want to keep her since I never use the d-ring on my other bags. I’ve been looking for size 30 in brown for so long..,

Umm I was thinking but probably not a good idea since you could potentially return the bag. But im guessing replicas don't use real vachetta leather. If put the tiniest minute dot of water in a inconspicuous part of leather and see if a water mark appears. No water spots appearing equals fake bag I would imagine.

I do hope you get a definitive answer soon.
Good luck

Umm I was thinking but probably not a good idea since you could potentially return the bag. But im guessing replicas don't use real vachetta leather. If put the tiniest minute dot of water in a inconspicuous part of leather and see if a water mark appears. No water spots appearing equals fake bag I would imagine.

Good luck

This is horrible advice. Expensive replicas DO use real leather and staining the bag makes no sense if it will be returned.

I’ll try to reach out again on the authentication thread... I feel horrible... I didn’t mean to sound rude...

I didn't think you sounded rude at all.

@JadaStormy. Hence why I said that if she can potentially return the bag then it's not a good idea to do this. But if it was me and the bag was out of the return date and I was stuck with it. I would take that risk. I know replicas may still use real leather but I dont think they use natural leathers like vachetta. But hey I'm no expert. OP needs a good authentication service. I'm not disputing that.

Good luck
I’ve reached out to the original authenticators and confirmed it is indeed authentic. I’m at purse peace now. Thank you:smile: