My spanking new Antik Curvo bag!

I kept not being able to decide which of the antik cervo bags I wanted, and your gorgeous pictures finally pushed me over the edge. I ordered the drawstring top bag like yours, and I can't wait for it to get here today! Thank you!!:flowers:

HI, I'm new. First post. Anyway, my husband just bought me this bag last week at Prada in Bev Hills. They said it was the last one. It hasn't arrived yet. I loved seeing your pics so I know what I am in for. I hope I love it-no way to return it/store credit only. Is it a huge bag? He said they also has a doctor bag style that was smaller-did you look at it? I have never crossed this $$$ threshold so I am so nervous about it!!

rollergirl said:
I kept not being able to decide which of the antik cervo bags I wanted, and your gorgeous pictures finally pushed me over the edge. I ordered the drawstring top bag like yours, and I can't wait for it to get here today! Thank you!!:flowers:

Great choice! I'm sure you'll love it! Not only is it gorgeous, its totally practical to use!

Triplets05 said:
HI, I'm new. First post. Anyway, my husband just bought me this bag last week at Prada in Bev Hills. They said it was the last one. It hasn't arrived yet. I loved seeing your pics so I know what I am in for. I hope I love it-no way to return it/store credit only. Is it a huge bag? He said they also has a doctor bag style that was smaller-did you look at it? I have never crossed this $$$ threshold so I am so nervous about it!!

Hi, sorry for the late response, I was on holiday and just got back! It is a roomy bag, and I would say a practical size for using daily. Don't worry, you'll love it!

londondolly said:
yup, this one does fit perfectly on your shoulder, that's the main reason why I chose this model. the other one (seen on madonna) is meant to be worn slung over ur shoulder across your body like a messenger bag.. both are gorgeous, but I prefer tis one!

You bag is lovely, I really like the colour. Are there any pics of the bag madonna is carrying?

Hi Everyone..just joined this awesome forum today!

That is one of the most yummy looking bag Ive seen in a long time. The dark leather bags are my favorites... Luv, luv Prada (envy..envy..).