My Sophia Collection

Love your collection!

I have black gathered, toffee croc (tags still on), crimson patent (of course!), sequin op art and purple ungathered.

I was shocked at myself for choosing the purple one, but I think I prefer the ungathered for that particular bag. Less formal, more user friendly and the leather is SO beautiful.

Having said that, I'm clearly a Sophia fan. I do not feel that the silver leather is a good interpretation of the Sophia style.

Love my gunmetal Alex. I'm ok with my gunmetal Julia satchel (an unsung bag on TPF), which I think is a more stylish rendition of the silver metallic notion. Sophia is a GREAT bag and after owning her in the sequins, I think she lends her self well to fabric, which some bags don't.

Silver leather, not so much. Just my opinion. ENJOY your bags!!!

Beautiful! You have a gorgeous collection of Sophia's. Are you going to get the blush Sophia as well? I think it's just TDF and a perfect addition to your collection (not to enable or anything :P) lol!

Congrats on a great collection , I love sophia too! Are they all the same size or did you mix then up??
I have the red patent and grey gathered in the smaller size, and the black gathered and camel patent in the large size

Congrats on a great collection , I love sophia too! Are they all the same size or did you mix then up??
I have the red patent and grey gathered in the smaller size, and the black gathered and camel patent in the large size

Congrats on your red patent and grey gathered in the smaller size, and the black gathered and camel patent in the large size.:yahoo:

All mine are small size which works best for me.

Congrats, I love your collection. I just got one Sophia on Sunday evening, and it was the second day to use her - I love how it looks, I love looking in the windows when possible to enjoy my purse lol but I love all my purses, and enjoy all of your new purchases. :flowers: