My small PCE instant reveal

Dec 18, 2009
So I went in to my store today to use my PCE. Fell absolutely head over heels in love with the Kristen tote in Yellow and so did my DH but I just couldn't convince myself to get it. And I had to laugh, my backup SA admitted that I know more about Coach than any SA in the store.

I did end up with some sensible items I know I'll use a ton. DH and I have our two favourite bands playing this month so I needed something I could take to the concerts and not worry about. This'll also be great for going out with just me and him.

Another funny story, I just parted ways with my Maggie (I injured my shoulder and it absolutely KILLS to carry her now.) and the girl who picked up my bag was carrying a FOACH. Hopefully now she gets rid of it.

Anyway without further ado, my Waverly swingpack and Poppy patent mini skinny. Excuse the crappy picture, my camera and I are not on speaking terms today.
001.jpg

Thanks all! I'm super excited, I took the tickets to both concerts instead of a few bags, it'll be the first two times DH and I have been out for something more than quick dinner since before DS was born!