My small companions!

A_L_I_S_A

Aug 5, 2015
Hello all! :smile:
Since its national handbag day i thought id share my collection with you. :heart:
I 'only' own 6 bags BUT i already want to downsize because i just dont use them. I have already sold a small little pink versace bag which i loved but it was just sitting in my closet. I really dislike collecting things and not using them. At the end of the day they are bags and meant to be used.
MY favourite bags are my two Chanel babies: I use them a lot! I dont think ill ever get tired of them & i hope to pass them down to my daughter one day :hbeat:
If i need a pop of color i always use my Antigona. The size is perfect for everyday. My other lime green bag by Diane von Fürstenberg is sadly not being used that much. Thats why i have decided to sell it. I hope i'll find a loving new home for it soon:hugs:Same goes for my black quilted Salvatore Ferragamo bag - its super elegant BUT i just dont reach for it often enough. Currently i am trying to find a new home for her as well. I prefer mini bags much more!
Im still not sure if i want to keep my Gucci disco bag just because its more of a casual bag.
On my current wish list are a mini lady dior or a mini Chanel flap :girlsigh: I dont carry much throughout the day so i think they would be a perfect fit for my small collection.

Attachments

• collection2.jpg
    collection2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 705
  • collection2.jpg
    collection2.jpg
    99.3 KB · Views: 715
Last edited:
Thanks for sharing your collection. Given your comments, something tells me it'll evolve sometime soon.
Since you're not into the Gucci, Ferragamo and DVF, what pieces are you considering replacing them with?
Hope you don't mind, I'm always curious about how bag collections change.

Thanks and enjoy your pieces in good health!

Hello all! :smile:
Since its national handbag day i thought id share my collection with you. :heart:
I 'only' own 6 bags BUT i already want to downsize because i just dont use them. I have already sold a small little pink versace bag which i loved but it was just sitting in my closet. I really dislike collecting things and not using them. At the end of the day they are bags and meant to be used.
MY favourite bags are my two Chanel babies: I use them a lot! I dont think ill ever get tired of them & i hope to pass them down to my daughter one day :hbeat:
If i need a pop of color i always use my Antigona. The size is perfect for everyday. My other lime green bag by Diane von Fürstenberg is sadly not being used that much. Thats why i have decided to sell it. I hope i'll find a loving new home for it soon:hugs:Same goes for my black quilted Salvatore Ferragamo bag - its super elegant BUT i just dont reach for it often enough. Currently i am trying to find a new home for her as well. I prefer mini bags much more!
Im still not sure if i want to keep my Gucci disco bag just because its more of a casual bag.
On my current wish list are a mini lady dior or a mini Chanel flap :girlsigh: I dont carry much throughout the day so i think they would be a perfect fit for my small collection.

I love how you wrapped the handles of your Givenchy! Very cute.