My sister told me "you are out of control" see why!

maye

O.G.
Jan 18, 2006
This is the only place that I can share my craziness about bags! :shame: These are my latest additions in the last three weeks. I guess she's right.:cry: ?? I have to start bag rehab now. I was dying for the BH. I need some support girls. Saludos!

Attachments

• New Bags.jpg
    New Bags.jpg
    240 KB · Views: 261
Love your Bags btw..:PHa ha do you need support to buy more or less? Cause if its to buy less.. you've come to the wrong place:whistle: I'll.. try "girl you need to stop.. you are out of control!":angel: was that convincing enough?

cookiepieface said:
Love your Bags btw..:PHa ha do you need support to buy more or less? Cause if its to buy less.. you've come to the wrong place:whistle: I'll.. try "girl you need to stop.. you are out of control!":angel: was that convincing enough?[/quote

Cookie, is to buy more! Ja, Ja!! and no, that wasnt convincing enough just to share with the girls!

maye said:
cookiepieface said:
Love your Bags btw..:PHa ha do you need support to buy more or less? Cause if its to buy less.. you've come to the wrong place:whistle: I'll.. try "girl you need to stop.. you are out of control!":angel: was that convincing enough?[/quote

Cookie, is to buy more! Ja, Ja!! and no, that wasnt convincing enough just to share with the girls!

Your LV BH is gorg.. thats something on my want list... im scared to go over board to... :flowers: MORE MORE MORE MORE