My Silver Beauties!

sweetpeach

O.G.
Oct 18, 2008
After waiting for what seemed like FOREVER, but in actuality was only 8 days, my continental wallet and card case arrived from lovehandbags! They were delivered this past Monday but it was such a busy week, I only got around to taking pics last night. Here they are! Now I'm off to Easter lunch :smile:

DSCN5087.jpg

After waiting for what seemed like FOREVER, but in actuality was only 8 days, my continental wallet and card case arrived from lovehandbags! They were delivered this past Monday but it was such a busy week, I only got around to taking pics last night. Here they are! Now I'm off to Easter lunch :smile:

DSCN5087.jpg

Congats Sweetpeach, they are wonderful! The color is amazing :nuts: I was thinking of purchasing the matching metallic Mabel, but settled for the Cognac color :yahoo:

Enjoy & happy Easter!

Thank you, elvis, miss_m, Ellie, bmb, Sarah, cmaec, DoubleDutch, ToteGirl, Isa, mamabenny, LMM, and lola!

They are so beautiful, and I get a thrill every time I pull my wallet out to pay for something:biggrin:

Ellie, thank you for the compliment on my chinnie, too! He is my little darling.