My Second New bbag Came Today...

^Ha ha, Jelita78^ I'll give you a little nudge so Brahh can take in and incorporate your soul into the Bahhhh-len-ci-ahhh-ga realm. :biggrin: Some Part-time chestnut for you, eh, Jelita78? :yes:

For me, I am completely bagged up. I was contemplating the Monogram Idylle in Fusian print, but I cannot tolerate spending so much on a bag with the delicate clothy cotton fabric or the saggy shapeless state even HippieGal cannot fix. So, I am holding up my LV ban pretty good. I am not yet drawn by Balenciaga's style yet. I think you need to do more reveals, eh? :graucho: Then, maybe I'll bite!

Last edited:
brahh, is the Bal leather as heavy as the Coach legacy leather?
or a tad lighter, like the Carly? or the Zoe collection? Madison collection?
can u tell that i'm curious? :graucho:

hmm..

i'd better stop..
curiosity kills my credit card! huhu

Jelita, the leather is SO LIGHT. The bags aren't heavy at all. There's no way to compare it to any of the Coach leathers. It's luscious!

Congratulations to your 2nd B-Bag! Chestnut in Part Time? :wtf: I don't know these new terms. :shrugs: That's okay! You will tell me each time. :biggrin:

I went to a boutique and checked out the Bal bags. They are very soft and well made. I'll observe your reveals on the side line and revel in your thrill of the hunt! :heart:

Thanks, T-Girl. I still LOVE all my LVs but it's so nice to finally add some "leather" bags to my collection. And, Bal are the leather bags for me! Thanks for coming to my reveal!:hugs:

Thanks, T-Girl. I still LOVE all my LVs but it's so nice to finally add some "leather" bags to my collection. And, Bal are the leather bags for me! Thanks for coming to my reveal!:hugs:

I enjoyed your reveal and I know what you mean. I love my leathers. For me, it's my Ergos, Legacies, and Bleeckers. I'm a modest humble soul. ;)

Thank you for inviting me to your latest reveal. Jelita78 is probably shaking her head :nogood: and wondering how to get in on this action....right, Jelita78? :nuts:

Last edited:
^Ha ha, Jelita78^ I'll give you a little nudge so Brahh can take in and incorporate your soul into the Bahhhh-len-ci-ahhh-ga realm. :biggrin: Some Part-time chestnut for you, eh, Jelita78? :yes:

For me, I am completely bagged up. I was contemplating the Monogram Idylle in Fusian print, but I cannot tolerate spending so much on a bag with the delicate clothy cotton fabric or the saggy shapeless state even HippieGal cannot fix. So, I am holding up my LV ban pretty good. I am not yet drawn by Balenciaga's style yet. I think you need to do more reveals, eh? :graucho: Then, maybe I'll bite!

I've got to pull you out of that ban, T-Girl, and get you over here!:lol: And, Jelita too!!!:lolots:

T-Girl, you'd better wink when you call yourself a "modest humble soul"...LOL! I've seen your collection, Girlfriend!

Thank you for inviting me to your latest reveal. Jelita78 is probably shaking her head :nogood: and wondering how to get in on this action....right, Jelita78? :nuts:
shooottt!!
do u have a camera installed near me, or whatttt??
sometimes t-girl, u scares me!
u know me inside out!
even better than i know myself!:P

shooottt!!
do u have a camera installed near me, or whatttt??
sometimes t-girl, u scares me!
u know me inside out!
even better than i know myself!:P

Come on over, Jelita, you know you want to! You've already gone to the Dark Side when you went to LV!!!:nuts: Might as well enjoy the ride now!!!:biggrin: